Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best chitshighlight Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best chitshighlight Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about mahapurush and chi mahiti marathi, mahapurush and chi mahiti, baksar chi ladhai in marathi, basketful of moonlight chit chat, chatri chi jahirat in marathi,

• 1 Followers
  • 30 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Chitra Iyer

I was intent on chewing a pencil when all of a sudden I noticed that the pencil had dwarfed itself. Oh my! It was me who had dealt its size a blow. I needed a whack for doing it. A notification on my mobile distracted me and I opened it to check. Oh no! Radha's husband had suffered a severe stroke and was scheduled to be operated upon in a couple of hours. Through the film of tears, I once again noticed the pencil that seemed similarly dejected. Oh God! Life had whacked me and the pencil seemed #chitshighlight #wclivecourage

read more
No. I am not ready to die.  I was intent on chewing a pencil when all of a sudden I noticed that the pencil had dwarfed itself. Oh my! It was me who had dealt its size a blow. I needed a whack for doing it. A notification on my mobile distracted me and I opened it to check. Oh no! Radha's husband had suffered a severe stroke and was scheduled to be operated upon in a couple of hours. Through the film of tears, I once again noticed the pencil that seemed similarly dejected. Oh God! Life had whacked me and the pencil seemed

Chitra Iyer

The world cries in the palm of my hands
It appears like a little baby but has ruined my palm lines
Now its my turn to cry
Ain't I just a baby lying forgotten in the palm lines of the world's hands?   #cinemagraph
#wc4lineworld 

#chitshighlight

Chitra Iyer

Participate in the #rapidfire and describe the word #boundaryin10words #chitshighlight My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Restricting comments on quotes 
only to those who follow you Participate in the #rapidfire and describe the word #boundaryin10words 

#chitshighlight

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Chitra Iyer

You beckoned me to a new world I gingerly stepped into it I was struggling to find my feet, when You thrust a wayward pen in my hands and took me to task, even as Quivering hands tried hard to steady themselves and lift me up Well, my fingers soon learnt to let themselves go and began to walk In a world where hearts listen and pens stalk. #chitshighlight #wcreturnhome

read more
Until I return home You beckoned me to a new world
I gingerly stepped into it
I was struggling to find my feet, when
You thrust a wayward pen in my hands and took me to task, even as
Quivering hands tried hard to steady themselves and lift me up
Well, my fingers soon learnt to let themselves go and began to walk
In a world where hearts listen and pens stalk.

Chitra Iyer

A promise sits on my chest Too heavy to carry It has traveled from my throat Where it was strongly sworn It barely lay on my chest When I peel it off and stick it on another's throat I feel lighter Promises are meant to be kept, they say #chitshighlight #wcdefinepromise

read more
Promises and its shades A promise sits on my chest
Too heavy to carry
It has traveled from my throat
Where it was strongly sworn
It barely lay on my chest
When I peel it off and stick it on another's throat
I feel lighter
Promises are meant to be kept, they say

Chitra Iyer

#wclovingstop #chitslove His feet seldom walked beside mine, I always found them one step ahead of me His eyes barely ever focused on my curvaceous frame, they seemed indifferent, lost in a different time frame His hands often released our entwined hands, they were perenially engaged in life's busy terrain We rarely saw eye to eye, and life chugged along, a big lie We were together, yet I found myself miserably alone #chitshighlight

read more
We never stopped loving..  #wclovingstop
#chitslove

His feet seldom walked beside mine, I always found them one step ahead of me
His eyes barely ever focused on my curvaceous frame, they seemed indifferent, lost in a different time frame
His hands often released our entwined hands, they were perenially engaged in life's busy terrain
We rarely saw eye to eye, and life chugged along, a big lie
We were together, yet I found myself miserably alone

Chitra Iyer

Please, won't you stay, allowing the poem I pen to hug the curves of your slender frame? 
It shall wait forever, if only to fit you into verses ceaselessly echoing your name.  #chitstwoliner #wc2linestay

#chitshighlight

Chitra Iyer

Pic : internet # They say that a smile can be identifed from almost 300 feet away. Who knows it better than me? I have traveled the world, yet I come back hungrily to you for I enjoy seeing the world in your arms. The warmth of your hug envelopes my entire being as I lay my head on your comforting strength. I have nowhere else to come to, even though I have everywhere to go to. Do you know how I yearn for your everyday smell despite the fact that the perfumed world I have walked into, has an #chitshighlight #wcsmile300feet

read more
Smile please
🙂 Pic : internet #

They say that a smile can be identifed from almost 300 feet away. Who knows it better than me? 

I have traveled the world, yet I come back hungrily to you for I enjoy seeing the world in your arms. The warmth of your hug envelopes my entire being as I lay my head on your comforting strength. I have nowhere else to come to, even though I have everywhere to go to. Do you know how I yearn for your everyday smell despite the fact that the perfumed world I have walked into, has an

Chitra Iyer

#wcshedpain #chitspain #chitshighlight Pain is a leech It sucks It draws out my very blood It eats away the places where I had painstakingly stored my trust It grows alarmingly within me

read more
I shed my pain because..  #wcshedpain #chitspain #chitshighlight

Pain is a leech
It sucks
It draws out my very blood
It eats away the places where 
I had painstakingly stored my trust
It grows alarmingly within me

Chitra Iyer

Lips taste tears
Eyes that release them
Continue to thirst