Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best savinggrace Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best savinggrace Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about thank you god for saving me messages, day light saving in uk, savi and vid, quotes about saving our mother earth, quotes about saving mother nature,

• 2 Followers
  • 477 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Bliss Rosetta

Aaaa I hope I atleast didn't make an irrelevant simile. Picture credit - Pinterest #savinggrace #unspokenlove #oneliner #yourquote #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #bliss_collabs Collaborating with Aady

read more
For what ending do you give to a story
Whose words didn't even leave the tip of your lips?   Aaaa I hope I atleast didn't make an irrelevant simile.

Picture credit - Pinterest 
#savinggrace #unspokenlove #oneliner #yourquote #yqbaba  #YourQuoteAndMine #bliss_collabs
Collaborating with Aady

Aady

"I love you." She froze. She froze despite the pouring rain. She froze despite not having an umbrella. She froze. "Say that again?" she whispered, her head tilting ever so slightly to look at him through half-lidded eyes. "Please say it again." "I love you," he repeated, this time louder, clearer. "I love you. I love your laugh, your cries, your tears. I love the way you walk, the way your eyes sparkle when you read something you like, the way your hand grips the paintbrush and glide it so eff #StoryTeller #LoveStory #caption #savinggrace

read more
Love story in the rain...

#caption# "I love you." She froze. She froze despite the pouring rain. She froze despite not having an umbrella. She froze.

"Say that again?" she whispered, her head tilting ever so slightly to look at him through half-lidded eyes. "Please say it again."

"I love you," he repeated, this time louder, clearer. "I love you. I love your laugh, your cries, your tears. I love the way you walk, the way your eyes sparkle when you read something you like, the way your hand grips the paintbrush and glide it so eff

Aady

Picture credit - Pinterest #ourbreath #ourheart #oursoul #ourLove #poem #savinggrace

read more
Our love can be felt with the slightest touch of my hand. 
Our love speaks for itself,
with every kiss.
Our love will last hours, days, months and even years.
Just the thought of this brings me tears. 
Our love is the greatest, this much i know and our affection let's it show.

Our love can be seen with one look in your eyes.
That's how I know our love 
Will stand the test of time...  Picture credit - Pinterest
#ourbreath #ourheart #oursoul #ourlove #poem #savinggrace

Aady

There is a poem On the tip Of your tongue I taste it When I kiss you These days... You and I found a place #letmeloveyou #caption #savinggrace #cantloseyou

read more
I don't want to 
             lose myself...

#caption# There is a poem
On the tip
Of your tongue
I taste it
When I kiss you

These days...
You and I found a place

Aady

Picture credit - Pinterest #iamyourshadow #iamyourpride #IamYou #poem #savinggrace

read more
Last night turned out to be the kind of movie with a disappointing end. 
Your heart is heavy, 
yet your chest feels empty wondering... 
I wanted to say things
But hearing you cry
You became my unsent message
The cursor blinking rhythmically
With my heartbeat
Waiting
For me to hit send
But I'm not ready
And I'm not sure if I ever will be
So i left it
Unsent, Unseen, Unread

"I miss you..."  Picture credit - Pinterest
#iamyourshadow #iamyourpride #iamyou #poem #savinggrace

Aady

With roaring wind and crushing tides All alone and cold in the wild There's no need to be alone For a place of love and happiness abide A place full of warmth and love Don't live your life feeling cold Feel the warmth of home #poem #youandI #caption #YouAreHome #savinggrace #makemealive

read more
Be my roseate...

#caption# With roaring wind and crushing tides
All alone and cold in the wild
There's no need to be alone
For a place of love and happiness abide
A place full of warmth and love
Don't live your life feeling cold
Feel the warmth of home

Aady

Picture credit - Pinterest #meetme #thestars #youandI #poem #savinggrace

read more
I told the stars about you...

"Just meet me in the stars, waiting for you I will be. When distance tends to keep us apart, remember I still hold you near in my heart. When the night together, can't be ours, just close your eyes and meet me in the stars. 
Meet me in the stars, I'll be waiting there for you. With my eyes looking out for you. Just close your eyes and there you will see, waiting in the stars, just for you, I will be".  Picture credit - Pinterest
#meetme #thestars #youandi #poem #savinggrace

Aady

Picture credit - Pinterest #youaremysecret #youareuntold #bemysecret #Shorts #savinggrace

read more
I never told the stars about you, 
because I was too afraid 
the wind would whisper 
all the untold secrets 
in your ear...  Picture credit - Pinterest
#youaremysecret #youareuntold #bemysecret #shorts #savinggrace

Aady

Picture credit - Pinterest #sheslikenthewind #windbeneathmywings #poem #savinggrace

read more
She is like wind, and I feel her on my face. She rides the night, and I feel her next to me. Her body close to me, can't look in her eyes. 

She is my moonlight, 
and I am burnt with the sun.

She is like music, and I long to dance. Her heart is the beat, and I beg for the chance. Her words are the vocals, and I am put in a trance. 

Her smile is the melody, 
and I fell in love at first glance...  Picture credit - Pinterest
#sheslikenthewind #windbeneathmywings #poem #savinggrace

Aady

Picture credit - Pinterest #themissingleaf #thefourthleaf #myclover #poem #savinggrace

read more
I dreamt a day from long ago
A day I watched a clover grow
A clover that I hoped to be
The four leaf kind
And not the three. 

I hoped my luck to not run thin
To wear the clover on my skin
And on my clothes 
And on my smile
So I'd be fortunate a while... 

But everything came to a stop