Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best loveunexplained Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best loveunexplained Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love my way, funny love quotes in hindi for him, love quotes for him with images, world love music, button poetry love,

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories

Aady

Nowadays, people don’t recognize me when I am alone, they look for you even in my eyes. There was a feeling of inevitability when I met you. The sense that we would be together, that there would be a moment when you would look at me in a certain way, and we would cross the threshold from friendship into something so much more. We spoke once about lovers who kept finding each other, no matter how many times the world came between them. And I think I had to break your heart, and you had to break mine. How else could we know the worth of what we were given? I think you were always meant to know me a #caption #twinflames #inthepast #savinggrace #loveunexplained

read more
You are my flame... 

#caption# Nowadays, people don’t recognize me when 
I am alone, they look for you even in my eyes.

There was a feeling of inevitability when I met you. The sense that we would be together, that there would be a moment when you would look at me in a certain way, and we would cross the threshold from friendship into something so much more. 

We spoke once about lovers who kept finding each other, no matter how many times the world came between them. And I think I had to break your heart, and you had to break mine. How else could we know the worth of what we were given?

I think you were always meant to know me a

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification