Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best chisumeme Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best chisumeme Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about mahapurush and chi mahiti marathi, mahapurush and chi mahiti, baksar chi ladhai in marathi, chatri chi jahirat in marathi, kutra chi atmakatha in marathi,

• 1 Followers
  • 55 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Chitra Iyer

Kya itna bura hu nai sumaa 😫 #chisumeme Sumana ello Resties! ❤ Collab with our #rzmeme609 and spread some humour.😂 #yqbaba #YQMeme #yqrestzone #collabwithrestzone #yqrz

read more
When the pani puri wala gives suma an extra puri but refuses to give me.. 👇

Kya itna bura hu nai sumaa 😫

#chisumeme
Sumana 

ello Resties! ❤ 

Collab with our #rzmeme609 and spread some humour.😂

Chitra Iyer

Sumana थोइबी🍀 Ank's #chisumeme It's #ÁlvaroMorte aka #Professor at #YQMeme. 📢Collab on this #WebseriesMeme, make your multiple #MoneyHeist entries to #YQMT2720. #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
Sumana, Thoibi and Ank's : We want kumar back. YES!!🗣️🗣️🗣️
Kumar 👇 Sumana थोइबी🍀 Ank's 

#chisumeme

It's #ÁlvaroMorte aka #Professor at #YQMeme.

📢Collab on this #WebseriesMeme, make your multiple #MoneyHeist entries to #YQMT2720.

Chitra Iyer

Rough translation: Why are you getting tensed? Have some nuts. #HappyBirthdayMeme to #sanjaydutt. 🎉Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #funnymeme #FilmyMeme #munnabhaimbbs entries to #YQMT2658. Sumana #chisumeme Get. Set. Meme it! 😂 YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
At the wedding venue when all those guys with starters bypass the ever hungry me n I get worked up, le sumana telling me👇 Rough translation: Why are you getting tensed? Have some nuts. 

#HappyBirthdayMeme to #SanjayDutt.

🎉Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #FunnyMeme #FilmyMeme #MunnaBhaiMBBS entries to #YQMT2658.
Sumana  #chisumeme
Get. Set. Meme it! 😂 YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YQ Memes

Chitra Iyer

It's #SteveCarell aka #MichaelScott at #YQMeme. 🤟Collab on this #MichaelMeme, make your multiple FunnyMeme #WebseriesMeme entries to #YQMT2624. Sumana #chisumeme Get. Set. Meme it. 😹 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
Suma: I'll tell the YQ world how you made a fool of yourself by using the male washroom during the college exams, with the guys using it looking on in shock watching you make an embarrassed exit. 
Me: 👇 It's #SteveCarell aka #MichaelScott at #YQMeme.

🤟Collab on this #MichaelMeme, make your multiple FunnyMeme #WebseriesMeme entries to #YQMT2624.
Sumana 
#chisumeme
Get. Set. Meme it. 😹 #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YQ Memes

Chitra Iyer

Rough translation: Aye shut up, don't keep saying rubbish. It's #SupriyaKapoor aka #HansaParekh at #YQMeme. #chisumeme Sumana 💥Collab on this #TvserialMeme, make your multiple FunnyMeme #khichdi entries to #YQMT2599. #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
Me : you can write in three languages. Amazing indeed.
Sums : 👇 Rough translation: Aye shut up, don't keep saying rubbish.

It's #SupriyaKapoor aka #HansaParekh at #YQMeme.
#chisumeme

Sumana 
💥Collab on this #TvSerialMeme, make your multiple FunnyMeme #Khichdi entries to #YQMT2599.

Chitra Iyer

Hello Resties! ❤️ Collab with #TBMT606 and spread some humour with #rzmeme194 😂 Sumana #chisumeme #templatesbaba #restzone #yqrestzone #collabwithrestzone Collaborating with Templates Baba #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Rest Zone

read more
Sumana ke post ko highlight karo Hello Resties! ❤️

Collab with #TBMT606 and spread some humour with #rzmeme194 😂
Sumana  #chisumeme
#templatesbaba #restzone #yqrestzone #collabwithrestzone
Collaborating with Templates Baba  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Rest Zone

Chitra Iyer

#chisumeme Sumana #memetime School ki yaaden🤘 . Definitely everyone has an story... , Just meme how you will be reminding your old friends, in case you have to,😂😂😂 #memestudio #ms270 #YQMeme #yqhumour #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Meme Studio 😉

read more
Sumana aur Chitra hamare peeth pe, balon pe, shirt pe chewing gum chipkate the, aaj woh donon dekho YQ pe kaise chipak gaye. Arre unki shaitaniyan abhi bhi jaari hai. Bhago🏃🏃
 #chisumeme Sumana 

#memetime School ki yaaden🤘 . Definitely everyone has an story... , Just meme how you will be reminding your old friends, in case you have to,😂😂😂

#memestudio #ms270 #yqmeme #yqhumour  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Meme Studio 😉

Chitra Iyer

🚀Here comes #YQCM78. 📢Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple entries to #YQMT2580 and make us go RoFL! #chisumeme Sumana #YourQuoteAndMine #funnymeme #CinemagraphMeme

read more
I attempt Suma's clicks/prompts, le sums👇 🚀Here comes #YQCM78.

📢Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple entries to #YQMT2580 and make us go RoFL! 

#chisumeme

Sumana

Chitra Iyer

#chisumeme Sumana #memetime let's meme this 🤘 have fun folks 😂 #memestudio #ms266 #yqhumour #YQMeme #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Meme Studio 😉

read more
After the whacking session, chubby Suma to me👇 
#chisumeme Sumana 
#memetime let's meme this 🤘 have fun folks 😂

#memestudio #ms266 #yqhumour #yqmeme 
 #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Meme Studio 😉

Chitra Iyer

Sumana Venki Patil Srikumar #chisumeme It's #manojbajpayee at #YQMeme. 🚀Collab on this #WebseriesMeme, make your multiple #TheFamilyMan2 #funnymeme entries to #YQMT2572. Get. Set. Meme it. 💥 #YourQuoteAndMine

read more

Suma: Whom did Chitra whack in YQ family today?
Srikumar: I did not hear it. Is it a rule?
Venki: 👇 Sumana  Venki Patil Srikumar 
#chisumeme

It's #ManojBajpayee at #YQMeme.

🚀Collab on this #WebseriesMeme, make your multiple #TheFamilyMan2 #FunnyMeme entries to #YQMT2572.

Get. Set. Meme it. 💥 #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification