Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best whackinghumour Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best whackinghumour Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about wha wha kya baat hai, wha wha kya baat hai 390, chal wha jate h, chal wha jate h 210, wha wha wha song,

• 1 Followers
  • 3 Stories

Chitra Iyer

#yqbaba #Humour #whackinghumour #chitshumour The patients in the doctor's waiting room area were patiently watching me coughing incessantly. Thankfully I had my mask on. I dashed inside to the doctor's room when my turn came after half an hour of literally coughing my lungs out. The examination table welcomed me. Doctor saab examined my nose, eyes, my throat and i almost coughed on his face. He was the new doctor in our locality and the only one who had kept his clinic open bindaas during th

read more
Run to the caption if you wanna have your fill of Sunday laughter 🤭 #yqbaba #humour #whackinghumour 
#chitshumour 

The patients in the doctor's waiting room area were patiently watching me coughing incessantly. Thankfully I had my mask on. I dashed inside to the doctor's room when my turn came after half an hour of literally coughing my lungs out. The examination table welcomed me. Doctor saab examined my nose, eyes, my throat and i almost coughed on his face.

He was the new doctor in our locality and the only one who had kept his clinic open bindaas during th

Chitra Iyer

#Humour #whackinghumour Only those who read my #chitstory will enjoy the above humour..🤭

read more
I had just cooked 'his favourite' dishes. Love ensured it had become 'our favourite'  in no time. I filled my plate happily and sat down on the settee with the plate in my hands. No sooner had the first morsel come close to my mouth, when I heard a familiar laugh and the food was unceremoniously thrown away by an invisible hand. I received a resounding whack. I watched in amazement as the entire plate of food vanished in no time.

My hunger satiated, I burped and kept the empty plate in the sink. "Ah! wish his invisible hand would do the dishes too." went the just whacked mind. I giggled.

It was his birthday and he had thankfully come. So what if you  guys call him 'The Ghost who whacks'? He was my kumar and I am still madly in love with.. his whacks.   #humour  #whackinghumour   
Only those who read my #chitstory will enjoy the above humour..🤭

Chitra Iyer

The Ghost who whacks👻

His intoxicating eyes held mine and I found myself in his arms unbuttoning his shirt.
As he lowered his eyes to claim my lips, a hand emerged from behind him and whacked me. My face reeling from the slap, I sat down with a thud on the floor. No hands came to lift me up.
I put my head in my hands and sighed. I knew it was kumar. He had left me for the spirit world and his spirit wanted to humour me. Sweet revenge, eh? Oh! How I miss those sweet whacks. He is back..my kumar is back. My spirit soared. I was madly in love.. with whacks.
 #humour  #yqbaba 🤭
#horredy

#chitshumour  #whackinghumour

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification