Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best inspirationtolife Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best inspirationtolife Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about inspiration quotes love, 50cms in ins, you are a true inspiration quote, slam poetry inspiration, poetry inspiration,

• 1 Followers
  • 14 Stories

Ewa Regmi

I use to take everything deeply,
 But 
now I want to lighten my hand
 and grab whatever comes into my hand 
and let go
 what doesn't fit into my hand. #inspirationtolife #growupandglowup #livelovelaugh #exploreyourself #upgradeyourself

Ewa Regmi

Let's focus on the world that exist inside us... #realityoflife #livelaughlove #growupandglowup #inspirationtolife #stayhealthyandhappy

Ewa Regmi

Though you don't have the confidence to do that thing 💯%
But if you have some who believe in you that, 
you can do it for sure
 then you can make it 💯% #growupandglowup #livelaughlove #inspirationtolife #keepfaithinyourbelievers

Ewa Regmi

Look at the glowing moon with dark spots it admires its flaws so well. #beautyoflife #acceptyourflaws #livelovelaugh #growupandglowup #inspirationtolife #dontunderstimateyourbeautifulheart

read more
Beauty fetish human!
Always likes watching beautiful things...
Just learn to admire the beauty of beautiful heart,
why only beauty of physical appearance matters? Look at the glowing moon with dark spots it admires its flaws so well. 
#beautyoflife #acceptyourflaws #livelovelaugh #growupandglowup #inspirationtolife #dontunderstimateyourbeautifulheart

Ewa Regmi

If no one loves you, 
At least you love yourself!
It's your life not others... #loveyourself #growupandglowup #inspirationtolife #livelovelaugh #loveyourlife #selflove

Ewa Regmi

Earlier I use to believe in destiny,
But now I believe in creating 
my own destiny! Don't quit unless you try !
#growupandglowup #inspirationtolife #livelovelaugh #staypositive #dontgiveup

Ewa Regmi

Live and let live do not spoil others life. #growupandglowup #realityoflife #inspirationtolife #respecttofeminebody

read more
A feminine body seems as a curse!
 A girl starts feeling uncomfortable 
with her own body shape 
while growing up, 
she doesn't feel like 
she is growing beautiful
 because of some evil eyes... Live and let live do not spoil others life.
#growupandglowup #realityoflife #inspirationtolife 
#respecttofeminebody

Ewa Regmi

Never losing hope,
Being consistent, 
And 
trusting the process with patience,
 is the pursuit of happyness!
Go get it ...
 #realityoflife #growupandglowup #inspirationtolife #pursuitofhappyness

Ewa Regmi

If an injection doesn't bother you,
Why does others opinion?
Take opinions as medicine for your betterment. #realityoflife #growupandglowup #inspirationtolife #coronafighters #quarantine

Ewa Regmi

Are you just a perfect picture or you are beyond that ...😉 #realityoflife #growupandglowup #inspirationtolife

read more
A picture doesn't define your beauty, you are irresistible believe in yourself! Are you just a perfect picture or you are beyond that ...😉
#realityoflife #growupandglowup #inspirationtolife
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification