Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best bliss_rambles Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best bliss_rambles Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about ignorance is bliss meaning in marathi, bliss meaning in hindi, ignorance is bliss, bliss meaning in english, bliss meaning in marathi,

• 1 Followers
  • 3 Stories

Bliss Rosetta

I wish I could turn back to all those faces that once were infront of me and say, "It is what it is. A devil is noticed only after it's made, not while it writhed to not be born like that." That's the thing about life. People shall poke and stab you and then call you out for bleeding all over the place, like the blood was the only thing uncalled for, not their stabs. And only so many scratches can make a wound deep enough to not heal easily. Sometimes I forget how I met my so-called friends, w #Grow #yqbaba #selflove #bliss_rambles

read more
A gentle reminder for you tonight I wish I could turn back to all those faces that once were infront of me and say, "It is what it is. A devil is noticed only after it's made, not while it writhed to not be born like that."

That's the thing about life. People shall poke and stab you and then call you out for bleeding all over the place, like the blood was the only thing uncalled for, not their stabs. And only so many scratches can make a wound deep enough to not heal easily.

Sometimes I forget how I met my so-called friends, w

Bliss Rosetta

Random rambling ahead. Read at your own choice. Authority takes no responsibility whatsoever thank you. So it's men's day today. Firstly Happy Men's Day to everyone who comes across this (girls and ladies if you are here please pass on this wish to the men, it's evidently not for you). Now what surprised me is the existence of this men's day. Nopes.. Don't get me wrong. I'm not asking why this day exists, why men's day is special, why men need special day in a patriarchal society nopes nothing #musings #yqbaba #yqdidi #mensday #ramblings #musingtime #bliss_rambles

read more
Just something on Men's day

(Peace and love to all for free)

|captioned|

Random rambling ahead. Read at your own choice. Authority takes no responsibility whatsoever thank you.

So it's men's day today. Firstly Happy Men's Day to everyone who comes across this (girls and ladies if you are here please pass on this wish to the men, it's evidently not for you). Now what surprised me is the existence of this men's day.

Nopes.. Don't get me wrong. I'm not asking why this day exists, why men's day is special, why men need special day in a patriarchal society nopes nothing

Bliss Rosetta

Very weird stuff ahead. You have been warned. #yqbaba #yqdidi #restzone #musingtime #RantOfTheDay #rzwotm #rzwotm_oct #bliss_rambles

read more
A young adult's rant....!

(Ignore with full liberty if you want..) Very weird stuff ahead. You have been warned.

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification