Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best curateakite Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best curateakite Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about cura health syrup, cura health, cura healthcare private limited, cura healthcare services, meaning of curate,

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories

Bliss Rosetta

I open my eyes, only to be met by the translucent darkness surrounding me. The brick shaped gap on the mud walls is the only path through which the light can enter. A thatched roof, dried hay trapping the equally dry air, lacking the warmth of a lit hearth that a thriving home should have. I feel a caress on my arm, gently gliding down from my head, like father slowly loving his child. My eyes adjusted to the darkness by now, and I saw him. My father. An old fragile man with a bony frame and onl #Family #yqbaba #kite #pennpopcorn #bliss_tells_tales #cak_task2 #curateakite

read more
~Bliss I open my eyes, only to be met by the translucent darkness surrounding me. The brick shaped gap on the mud walls is the only path through which the light can enter. A thatched roof, dried hay trapping the equally dry air, lacking the warmth of a lit hearth that a thriving home should have. I feel a caress on my arm, gently gliding down from my head, like father slowly loving his child. My eyes adjusted to the darkness by now, and I saw him. My father. An old fragile man with a bony frame and onl

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification