Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Graves Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Graves Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about of gardens and graves, keara graves birthday, robert graves poems, graves meaning, graves disease,

• 8 Followers
  • 7 Stories

Ankita R. Devi

Not a flower, not a flower sweet, On my coffin let there be strewn. Not a friend, not a friend greet, My poor corpse, where my bones shall be thrown. — WILLIAM SHAKESPEARE Will this belong to horror genre? #rain #poem #waves #Graves

read more
LET THAT CORRODE

Wish thy words shall ever remain,
As effusive a vestige for frail stay.
In a chamber for an austere rattle,
Each letter I'll save for a rainy day.

I'll watch the horizon crumble up,
While shore bids bye to its waves.
A flicker of gaze and silent blinks,
So thy may see me slay in graves.
 Not a flower, not a flower sweet,
On my coffin let there be strewn.
Not a friend, not a friend greet,
My poor corpse, where my bones shall be thrown.

— WILLIAM SHAKESPEARE 

Will this belong to horror genre?

Blue Butterfly

Nothing pained him
More than the thought
that,
over these many years; 
she never bothered 
to pay him a visit,
not even once;
at his grave too !

#She PC: Pinterest 

#yqbaba #yourquote #aestheticthoughts #peppeboy #yqenglish #pain #longings #graves

Giftsy Dorcas

Random ramblings: 169 The blaring truth about the hands that give love to you end up killing your soul by just changing the look in their eyes. #giftsydorcas #3Dgdoc #Cradles #Graves #Grope #yqbaba #bestyqenglishquotes #newwritersclub

read more
~~Cradles to Grave~~

The hand that cradles you becomes the grave that cradles you, 
when the eyes that cradles you gropes you even without touching you. Random ramblings: 169

The blaring truth about the hands that give love to you end up killing your soul by just changing the look in their eyes.

#giftsydorcas #3dgdoc #cradles #graves #grope #yqbaba #bestyqenglishquotes #newwritersclub

Mayaank Modi

I have seen the storms n its devastations,
nothing new to me. 
I have seen the castles demolishing 
n graves sprouting. 
I have felt the trauma n punctures it creates 
not just on the body but to the soul. 
I m accustomed to all. But this time, 
I m afraid, i m really afraid ...

I m afraid that i m not afraid of it anymore.
If u r right, stand alone, don't fall apart.
It's a war, war of dignity against humiliation.  #yourquote #storms #graves #yourquotethoughts

Akshay Vasu

Graves and walls #akshayvasu #Graves #Walls #Light

read more
And then, they finally decided that it doesn't matter anymore whether they walked on the graves or the walls. All that mattered to them was reaching the light that everyone wanted, but nobody could ever reach.

©Akshay Vasu Graves and walls

#akshayvasu #graves #walls #light

Akshay Vasu

Healing isn't easy, it takes time, courage, strength, and belief about those tomorrows. I know it is hard now, but don't stop trying to fill yourself with life, just because you stumbled upon a few graves of your past in this journey. Someday, even if you stumble upon those graves, you will not fall. And even if you fall, getting back up will be not this hard. Until then don't give up. Keep walking. Healing is a journey, not a destination.

- Akshay Vasu Healing.

#healing #broken #pain #time #giveup #happiness #akshayvasu #quotes #poetry #poems

sss ekshayar

*पस ए मुर्दन- मरने के बाद उल्फत - महोब्बत कुर्बत - मिलाप तुर्बत - कब्र #SSS #ekshayar #Poet #Death #Love #Graves #writerofindia #writerofpunjab #writerofnangal #hindilovers #hindishayri #hindishayrilover urdu_shayari

read more
 *पस ए मुर्दन- मरने के बाद
   उल्फत   - महोब्बत
  कुर्बत  - मिलाप
   तुर्बत - कब्र

#SSS #ekshayar #poet #death #love #graves #writerofindia #writerofpunjab #writerofnangal #hindilovers #hindishayri #hindishayrilover #urdu_shayari

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification