Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best eulogy2021 Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best eulogy2021 Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about eulogy for a best friend poem, eulogy poem for a friend, eulogy for a friend, eulogy for grandmother quotes, eulogy for grandmother poem,

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories

Chitra Iyer

I lost my grandmother, I lost my favourite scarf she gifted me, I lost my tolerance, I've lost my ability to eat anything and everything. Lastly, I lost time that I could have used if the world was open. What did you lose? #eulogy2021 2021 #Collab #yqmuse #yqmuses #Muses #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Muse

read more
I lost what I thought was mine. It's a problem with my mind, you see. It has a nasty habit of making everything and everyone its own, opening its heart to an uncaring world. Perhaps, I only lost what could never become mine. 
I also lost what my mind closed its heart to and never let them in. I missed the beauty of all that was present everywhere. Maybe I was wearing a mask over my unfaithful eyes. I was glued to an electronic world that was but an illusion. 
Today, I'm glad I lost it all. I now see with my soul and think with my heart. How could I have lost something that was just a guest? It's enough if I treat a guest like one and not give it a home to stay in me. 
Thankfully, what I lost was meant to go. My mind is wiser and smiling with wisdom. 
Nothing can be mine. Nobody is.  I lost my grandmother,
I lost my favourite scarf she gifted me,
I lost my tolerance,
I've lost my ability to eat anything and everything.
Lastly, I lost time that I could have used if the world was open.

What did you lose? #eulogy2021 #2021 #collab #yqmuse #yqmuses #muses  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YQ Muse

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification