Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best lampyridae Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best lampyridae Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about thy word is a lamp unto my feet lyrics, thy word is a lamp lyrics, thy word is a lamp verse, shadowless lamp price in india, lamp lighting ceremony quotes in hindi,

• 1 Followers
  • 4 Stories

Springblossoms

🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝😸😸😸😸😸 Dedicating a #testimonials to Luckyron Wangdu Thank you my love for this beautiful invite. It's honour to write a testimonial for him with your words and love😊❤ Mirror of reality. #lampyridae #First #Motivation #yourquote #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
A midnight sun you are; as you are well determined about intuitive goals of life, darkness doesn't stop you from shining. 🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝😸😸😸😸😸
Dedicating a #testimonials  to Luckyron Wangdu

Thank you my love for this beautiful invite. It's honour to write a testimonial for him with your words and love😊❤

Mirror of reality.
#lampyridae
#first

Springblossoms

🐝🐝🐝 #lampyridae #Friendship #yqbaba life #yourquote #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Nitika Sheka my firefly🐝😘 Thanks for the invite💞💜

read more
Soothing breeze during burning days and accomplishment of blessings in cursed life.
 🐝🐝🐝
#lampyridae
#friendship
#yqbaba 
#life
#YourQuote  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Nitika Sheka my firefly🐝😘
Thanks for the invite💞💜

Springblossoms

Dedicating a #testimonial to Nitika Sheka Happiest birthday to my soul sister Nitika Sheka 😍😍😘😘😘😘 I'm so lucky to have you in my life dear... May God shower blessings on you😊 Achieve all endless heights💜💕💙❤🎁 #BirthDay love #soulsisters life #lampyridae #Aurora #Happiness

read more
She is a magician who knows to turn each word magical
Her gentle touch on each words turn it alive
She is a firefly spreading divine light
Of happiness and beauty
Knows the proper blending of science and literature
I remember our lovely conversation
You are a gem of life
Love you my soul sister
You are the best gift I got this year
Thank you for making my life
Joyful by your presence.
 Dedicating a #testimonial to Nitika Sheka
Happiest birthday to my soul sister Nitika Sheka 😍😍😘😘😘😘 I'm so lucky to have you in my life dear... May God shower blessings on you😊 Achieve all endless heights💜💕💙❤🎁
#birthday #love  #soulsisters #life #lampyridae #aurora  #happiness

Springblossoms

Just visit her profile once. You all will love it, especially science lovers😄 #testimonials dedicated to Nitika Sheka 💞 #lampyridae #brandnew #SisterLove #Friendship #yqbaba #Dailychallenge Nitika Sheka love you my sister till infinity😘💞❤💙

read more
Brand new friend in my life 
Nitika Sheka😍
Having a sister-friend bonding with her.
An enthusiastic and ambitious girl with full of dreams and love for science and writing.....
Her blend of science with literature creates a new world of energy and art. In her each thought and act there comes science. 
Making everyone to fall in love with science.
Her dedication towards each thought is just awesome💖💖 Just visit her profile once.
You all will love it, especially science lovers😄

#testimonials dedicated to Nitika Sheka 💞

#lampyridae #brandnew #sisterlove #friendship #yqbaba #dailychallenge

Nitika Sheka love you my sister till infinity😘💞❤💙

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification