Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best aneenaswonderland Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best aneenaswonderland Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about david simon bharat ane nenu the song of bharat, agar kisi cheez ka gurur ane lage to shayri 0, madina ane wala hai lyrics in urdu, hu ane tu gujarati shayari, bharat ane nenu movie in hindi,

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories

Springblossoms

Dedicating a #testimonial to Aneena ❤💕😍😘 Happy birthday ende sundarikutty 😍😍😍😍💞💞💞 Stay blessed and happy always mah shining star🌟💓🌟may almighty fill your life with all goodness 🙏 I'm so lucky and bkessed to have a lovely friend like you😘😘😘😘 Again happiest birthday dear🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍰🍰🍰🍰 A big thank you to you for amusing us in your wonderland 😍💝 loveeeee youuuuu loadsssssssss 💞💞💞💞 #Friendship #happybirthday #birthdaywishes #aneenaswonderland

read more
It's really hard to find 
A great and charming poetess 
Like you, it's difficult to describe you.
Only magic can describe you well
As you are the owner of 
This Aneena's wonderland!!!
I always see the words flying
Like a firefly in your world.
All your readers just get drenched
In your mesmerising ocean.
Darkness too find enchanting
Essence of shine in your presence. 
Wishing you a very very
Happy birthday my dear love. Dedicating a #testimonial to Aneena ❤💕😍😘

Happy birthday ende sundarikutty 😍😍😍😍💞💞💞
Stay blessed and happy always mah shining star🌟💓🌟may almighty fill your life with all goodness 🙏

I'm so lucky and bkessed to have a lovely friend like you😘😘😘😘 Again happiest birthday dear🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍰🍰🍰🍰

A big thank you to you for amusing us in your wonderland 😍💝 loveeeee youuuuu loadsssssssss 💞💞💞💞

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification