Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best rush_hunter Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best rush_hunter Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about a sudden rush of wind, adrenaline rush quotes, meaning of rush in hindi, jawad khan rush, rush movie quotes,

• 1 Followers
  • 295 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Priyank Jain

The biggest disadvantage today is being 
honest and truthful to who you are.  #rush_hunter #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqquotes #yqtales #honesty #regret #brutal

Priyank Jain

You have no idea
How powerful Truth can be
Just be honest.  #rush_hunter #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqquotes  #yqenglish #night #truth #honesty

Priyank Jain

Love is the most powerful emotion
And that makes it the most dangerous too.  #rush_hunter #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqquotes  #night #openforcollab #love #emotions

Priyank Jain

On this day of 
Universal forgiveness, 
I sincerely apologise 
for all my deeds,
words or imperceptibly
which might have hurt you. 
Please forgive and forget.
Khamat Khamana🙏🏻
Michhami Dukkadam 🙏🏻 #rush_hunter #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqquotes #yqtales #forgiveness #michhamidukkadam

Priyank Jain

I am so single that when a random girl approaches me and shows interest in me, I would wonder if it's a social experiment. #rush_hunter #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqquotes #yqenglish #single #humour #social

Priyank Jain

Badalon ka gunah nahi ke vo baraste h
Dil halka karne ka haq toh sabko h  #rush_hunter #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqquotes #yqtales #yqhindi #shayari #night

Priyank Jain

I have been betrayed so many times, 
now I trust only myself. And trust 
me it has been working for me.  #rush_hunter #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqquotes  #yqenglish #oneliner #betrayal #selflove

Priyank Jain

I am at that stage where I realise
To travel is better than to arrive.
I feel what happens along the way is what counts. 
If you choose new paths doesn't mean you 
have to bend the other paths.
It's the stumbles, the falls, that's what creates you. 
Builds your character and  personality.

It's the journey, not the destination.  #rush_hunter #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqquotes #yqtales #yqenglish #night #travel

Priyank Jain

I work hard Because 
I can't fuck up. 
I got no one to fall on. 
I am the back up.  #rush_hunter #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqquotes #yqenglish #oneliner #persistence #workhard

Priyank Jain

Uski aakhon ne mujhse meri khuddari chini warna
Pawn ke thokar se mai kar deta tha duniya ek taraf  #rush_hunter #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqquotes #yqtales #yqhindi #shayari #night
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification