Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best दिलवालीकूड़ी Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best दिलवालीकूड़ी Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 0 Followers
  • 2 Stories

Baawara Mann

#दिलवालीकूड़ी #dilwaalikudi #Love #Nojoto #Shayari #Hindi #Poetry Dec 11/17 I tried alot to talk to you but you always ignored me. As if i am nothing to you. And then i decided to move forward.

read more
तुम्हारा मुझसे बेरुखी से बात करना,
मुझे तुमसे हर दफा दूर ले गया ।। #दिलवालीकूड़ी #dilwaalikudi #love #nojoto #shayari #hindi #poetry 
Dec 11/17
I tried alot to talk to you but you always ignored me. As if i am nothing to you. And then i decided to move forward.

Baawara Mann

#Nojoto #Love #Inspiration #selflove #Hindi Jan 10/18 I seriously wonder about myself, that how I able to cop up with the things. Because their is lot many things & situations in our life which is always ready to break us. Though we survive. In everyone's life their comes a stage when we are totally broken. Their is no fucking thing left in that moment, which can encourage or motivate us. All the situation, people, infact our existence, every damn thing feels like hell. We feel like saying, THA #Poetry #Motivational #dilwaalikudi #दिलवालीकूड़ी #दिलवालीकुड़ी

read more
 #nojoto #love #inspiration #selflove #hindi

Jan 10/18
I seriously wonder about myself, that how I able to cop up with the things. Because their is lot many things & situations in our life which is always ready to break us. Though we survive. In everyone's life their comes a stage when we are totally broken. Their is no fucking thing left in that moment, which can encourage or motivate us. All the situation, people, infact our existence, every damn thing feels like hell. We feel like saying, THA

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification