Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best DarkestHour Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best DarkestHour Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about you loved me at my darkest, darkest person in the world, darkest hours of the night, the darkest hour, darkest hours quotes,

• 5 Followers
  • 5 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Chitra Iyer

🌃 Collab on this Night Prompt and write a horror tale 🌃 Font - Fragment (11) 💀 Must Use #scdarkesthour 💀 #spookiansclub #yqsc horror #horrortales #nightthoughts #DarkestHour #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Spookians Club

read more
Skeletons emerge, the skeletons of a dark past.
They tumble outa my mind and my eyes widen in horror. Did I really watch him die? His eyes had rolled back into his socket as froth emerged from his mouth. His entire body shook vigorously and suddenly every movement stopped. He died before my very eyes and I sped away in fear. I saw the corpse being taken away and people weeping inconsolably, beating their chests, frightening me all the more.I told none what I had witnessed coz I was tongue tied and quivering with fear, too frightened to even scream.
The five year old me had seen death at close quarters and everytime the memory of it  sends a shiver up my spine.
Did it really happen or was I too young to understand?
I shall never know.
In the darkest hours of life they still haunt me and petrified, I silently scream. 🌃 Collab on this Night Prompt and write a horror tale 🌃

Font - Fragment (11)

💀 Must Use #scdarkesthour 💀

#spookiansclub #yqsc #horror #horrortales #nightthoughts #darkesthour  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Spookians Club

Ahel Choudhury

Dejected and despaired as the sky filled with dark clouds,
There I sat at the window waiting for a heavy downpour amidst all the thunders and bolts,
Thinking about what worse could happen to my already messed up life.
I ended up landing in the infinity loop of cynic thoughts where they keep coming one after another,
Till a point where I begin doubting and questioning my existence.

My brain then took me down the memory lane to the darkest hour of my life,
To make sure that things turn from bad to worse.
And then I could clearly visualise all those things unfold before my eyes which I never wanted to see.
It was a bus full of passengers and I was groped and embarrassed by one of the strangers.
Not knowing how to react to the situation,
Perplexed, gasping for breath, I got down and walked home.
The day was same as this one,
One filled with dark clouds ready to downpour at any moment.
And I sat at the window trying hard to perceive what had actually happened.

Everytime I try to speak about it to someone,
They laugh at me as if MEN should not create a issue of this,
Now I laugh, I smile, I cry but dead from the inside.
Longing to see the seven colours of the rainbow in the clear sky.
 #yqbaba #yqdidi #yourquote #dark #darkpoetry #darkesthour

Kalpesh Ghelani

Try surrendering yourself to the people you call your near ones in your darkest days & you'll know who the real ones are.. Except parents & god ofcourse..

#yqbaba #darkesthour #yqdidi #yqquotes #yqaestheticthoughts #yqtales #yqenglish

streak of faith😌

किसी दिन बैठो साथ
तुमको दिल का हाल बताऊ
करोगे फिर मिलने की फ़रियाद
कुछ ऐसा आधा राज़ बताऊ

streak of faith😌 #darkestthoughts #faith #DarkestHour #raazebayaan #raaz_ki_baat #alonebutenough #soulwritings  #soulfulquotes #soulfulvoice 

#ShiningInDark

Jahnvee

A conversation with your inner strength is all you need #DarkestHour #talkaboutyourfears #Courage #Strength

read more
In the darkest of times
whisper to your inner strength..grab her hand...make her sit beside you and just talk about your fears..we tend to become more fearful of our fears when we dont have a heart to heart with the inner courage!!! #NojotoQuote A conversation with your inner strength is all you need
#DarkestHour #talkaboutyourfears #courage #strength

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification