Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best talesoflove Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best talesoflove Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about hark to the tale of nelson, amos oz a tale of love and darkness, a tale of love and darkness book, short fairy tale stories about love, thought love was only true in fairy tales lyrics,

• 12 Followers
  • 19 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

The Cold Summers

Your eyes make me live ! Picture credit : Pinterest #yqbaba #yqbabaquotes #yqlove #yqlatest #yqnewwritersclub #youreyesspeak #talesoflove

read more
surplus amount of oxygen on earth 
and all my cornea wants 
is only your eyes to survive ! Your eyes make me live !
Picture credit : Pinterest 

#yqbaba #yqbabaquotes #yqlove #yqlatest #yqnewwritersclub #youreyesspeak #talesoflove

The Cold Summers

The sweetest change ! Picture credit : Pinterest #yqbaba #yqlove #talesoflove #sweetandsour #gamechanger #playingwithmyman #hiddentales #yqwriters

read more
Certain things come to change your life,
And just then I realized mine was you ! The sweetest change !

#yqbaba #yqlove #talesoflove #sweetandsour  #gamechanger #playingwithmyman #hiddentales #yqwriters

The Cold Summers

Your eyes make me live ! Picture credit : Pinterest #yqbaba #yqbabaquotes #yqlove #yqlatest #yqnewwritersclub #youreyesspeak #talesoflove

read more
surplus amount of oxygen on earth 
and all my cornea wants 
is only your eyes to survive ! Your eyes make me live !

#yqbaba #yqbabaquotes #yqlove #yqlatest #yqnewwritersclub #youreyesspeak #talesoflove

The Cold Summers

The sweetest change ! Picture credit : Pinterest #yqbaba #yqlove #talesoflove #sweetandsour #gamechanger #playingwithmyman #hiddentales #yqwriters

read more
Certain things come to change your life,
And just then I realized mine was you ! The sweetest change !

#yqbaba #yqlove #talesoflove #sweetandsour  #gamechanger #playingwithmyman #hiddentales #yqwriters

Shivam Aggarwal

Image Credits: Manish Enzoyy ✌️❤️ ------------------------------------------------------- I first met this stranger when I was 13. She looked the same age as me, but way more confident. It was her stride that made me notice her. She was tall for her age, walked straight, had high-cheek bones & caramel coloured eyes. I was coming from my tuition class when I first saw her. She was with a group of her friends, a bag strap tied just to one of her shoulders, the present style.   #LoveStory #ShortStory #lovelife #tales #lovetales #fiction #talesoflove #talesofheart

read more
"Not every story is a Love Story "

That Intriguing Stranger
(A short Story)
(Captioned)

Image Credits: Manish 
Enzoyy ✌️❤️

-------------------------------------------------------
I first met this stranger when I was 13. She looked the same age as me, but way more confident. It was her stride that made me notice her. She was tall for her age, walked straight, had high-cheek bones & caramel coloured eyes. I was coming from my tuition class when I first saw her. She was with a group of her friends, a bag strap tied just to one of her shoulders, the present style.

Lost. Found. Memories.
Existence. 
I wish for you, your love
and those conversations
filled with stories and endings.
And then untimely we surrender to
Brokenness. Emptiness. Abruptness.
Silence. 6/356
Some #talesoflove!!🍁🖤
#musingsoflove #endingsentences #bitsleftbehind #snippet #kratisha

कौन जानें कैसे और कब वक्त बदलेगा!🖤 #chaand shayari #nightthoughts #Bewafai #moonmuse #talesoflove #baithebaithebasyounhi #kratisha

read more
वो आकाश वाला चांद तो ना यूहीं मशहूर है
वरना हमारे शहर में बेवफ़ाई के किस्से अभी भी उजालों के मोहताज नहीं! कौन जानें कैसे और कब वक्त बदलेगा!🖤
#chaand #shayari #nightthoughts #bewafai #moonmuse #talesoflove #baithebaithebasyounhi #kratisha

you kept waving
to the umpteen
possibilities
lying ahead
and I kept 
thinking
about consequences
of my loneliness 
and emptiness
you can or will give me 
as residing partner
after leaving. A yet so harsh reality🖤
#musings #talesoflove #baithebaithebasyounhi #randomscribbles
 #afternoonthoughts #consequences #kratisha

एक जमाना हो तुम🖤 shayari #baithebaithebasyounhi #Jana #talesoflove #musingsandmirrors #jamana #suroor #kratisha

read more
तुम्हारी आंखों में जाना, एक ज़माना दिखा मुझे
जो खुशियां बेशुमार दे कर एक दुख से भरा समुद्र प्यासा छोड़ गया! एक जमाना हो तुम🖤
#shayari #baithebaithebasyounhi #jana #talesoflove #musingsandmirrors #jamana #suroor #kratisha

तुम्हारी दुनिया🖤 shayari #baithebaithebasyounhi #Dilkibaatein #talesoflove #kratisha #ishqaurtum

read more
माना कि अल्फ़ाज़ की कमी तुम्हें चुभती जरूर हैं
लेकिन काश इश्क़ के लिए तुम एक दुनिया अपने दिल में बसा लेते! तुम्हारी दुनिया🖤
#shayari #baithebaithebasyounhi #dilkibaatein #talesoflove #kratisha #ishqaurtum
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification