Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best dreamless Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best dreamless Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about dreamless webcomic, granting you a dreamlike life, everynight in my dreams lyrics, everynight in my dreams, dreamlike in a sentence,

• 9 Followers
  • 7 Stories

JAVASAK

Sakshi Vashist

Starless nights
Sunless days 
Dreamless sleeps
Endless ways
 #days #ways #dreamless #starless #nights

Komal Sharma Gupta

Don't sleep I have since the age of 14 believed that the soul leaves the body and wanders the realms I still believe the book of Qadr (destiny) is a book of destinies. All the possible paths you could take are written but it's upto you which paths you choose. You shape your reality with them. I believe in the perceived paradox of free will and fate gets solved if you believe in multiverse. I believe souls keep traveling these realities and exchanging bodies through dreams that's why people chan #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine #Tantrum #dreamless #yqmuse #donotsleepplease #tejaswiniaura

read more
for words lie awake,
a toss a turn,
thoughts on a slow burn,
lines snivel, sneak a peek,
letters are bleating sheep,
a jump across time's fence,
don't sleep,
all is a pretence. Don't sleep
I have since the age of 14
believed that the soul leaves the body and wanders the realms
I still believe the book of Qadr (destiny) is a book of destinies. All the possible paths you could take are written but it's upto you which paths you choose. You shape your reality with them. I believe in the perceived paradox of free will and fate gets solved if you believe in multiverse. 
I believe souls keep traveling these realities and exchanging bodies through dreams that's why people chan

Shravan Goud

Don't sleep I have since the age of 14 believed that the soul leaves the body and wanders the realms I still believe the book of Qadr (destiny) is a book of destinies. All the possible paths you could take are written but it's upto you which paths you choose. You shape your reality with them. I believe in the perceived paradox of free will and fate gets solved if you believe in multiverse. I believe souls keep traveling these realities and exchanging bodies through dreams that's why people chan #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine #Tantrum #dreamless #yqmuse #donotsleepplease

read more
learn the rest. Don't sleep
I have since the age of 14
believed that the soul leaves the body and wanders the realms
I still believe the book of Qadr (destiny) is a book of destinies. All the possible paths you could take are written but it's upto you which paths you choose. You shape your reality with them. I believe in the perceived paradox of free will and fate gets solved if you believe in multiverse. 
I believe souls keep traveling these realities and exchanging bodies through dreams that's why people chan

Jazbaat@Anjali

#dreamless

read more
दरकिनार कर अपने सपनों को
अब चलना सीधी राह है
ढूँढना नहीं है अब मंजिलों को
रास्तों को पाने की बस चाह है
देखते है किस ओर ले चलेगी 
ये क़िस्मत,,
उस किस्मत को जीत जाने की
चाह है।।
#dreamless#

Manish Thakur

साथ खड़ी भीड़ है पर कोई अपना नहीं
तेरे बिना जिंदगी में नींद है
पर कोई सपना नहीं। Sleeping without dreams🖤

#love #lovequotes #sleepless #dreamless #brokenheart #lost #dark #deep #thoughts #writer #poet

Shivani Singh

world cancer day quotes 

नींद पहले बेख़ौफ़ आ जाती थी..
तबसे नही आयी
जबसे सिरहाने सो गया था कैंसर...

✍.. #NojotoQuote #Cancer #dire #patient #kalakaksh #Nojotocancer #Nojoto #Sleepless #Dreamless #Speechless #Frustration #Cancerpoetry #AboutCancerPatient...

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification