Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best kimjiwon Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best kimjiwon Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about kimi no na wa, kim bum and kim so eun, kim woo bin, kimi katkar age, kim ji won,

• 1 Followers
  • 7 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Dew drop

which is enough to kill 

#nojotohindi #nojoto #attitude #NojotoPhoto #kimjiwon #kimjiwonfan #yoorachel #kdramainspiration

Dew drop

Greatest fear to lose him 💝 #kdrama #kdramainspiration #nojotoenglish #Nojoto #kimjiwon

read more
Greatest Fear of life??

To lose him #NojotoQuote Greatest fear to lose him 💝
#kdrama #kdramainspiration #nojotoenglish #nojoto #kimjiwon

Dew drop

#admiration
#kimjiwon #Koreandrama #kdramactress #NojotoPhoto #kimjiwon

Dew drop

Infected
With
Her
Infectious smile #NojotoQuote Infected
#kimjiwon #kdrama #Koreanactress #nojotoenglish #nojoto

Dew drop

Cindrella isn't popular nowadays I adore #kimjiwon and it's her line #kdrama #koreandrama #kdramaquotes #nojotoenglish #Nojoto

read more
You must think life is full of women dying to ride on your white horse but cindrella story isn't popular anymore. In the real world it is filled with moronic women. who work hard and succed on their own. so take your slippers and feed them to the dogs

lines from korean drama fight for my way #NojotoQuote Cindrella isn't popular nowadays
I adore #kimjiwon and it's her line 
#kdrama #koreandrama #kdramaquotes
#nojotoenglish #nojoto

Dew drop

One of my Korean actress #kimjiwon favourite show desendant of the sun which was aired in hindi on zindagi #nojotophotor Photo

read more
 One of my Korean actress 
#kimjiwon favourite show desendant of the sun which was aired in hindi on zindagi
#nojotophotor #NojotoPhoto

Dew drop

gowon couple
#kdrama #koreandrama
#gowooncouple #Jingoo #kimjiwon #NojotoPhoto

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification