Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best still_blushing🙈 Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best still_blushing🙈 Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about you broke my heart but i still love you quotes, still love you like that, still love you like i do, still love you lee hong gi lyrics english, still love you lee hong gi lyrics,

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories

Harshi Rajput

what if...everything you are going through is preparing you what you asked for!!! kashish❤ #kake_ka_radio #my_soulmate still_blushing🙈

read more
when two souls fall in love...there's nothing else but the feeling of being close to each other.
the presence is felt through held hand,a voice heard and the sight of a smile. 
SOULS do not have calendars or clocks,nor they understand the notion of time or distance.
they only know..
 it feels to be with each other.this is the reason why uh MISS SOMEONE SOO MUCH when they are not around.
your soul feel the absence-it doesn't realize the seperation is temporary!!
#kashish❤ #NojotoQuote what if...everything you are going through is preparing you what you asked for!!!
#kashish❤
#kake_ka_radio
#my_soulmate
#still_blushing🙈

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification