Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best RDBURMAN Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best RDBURMAN Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about dil karda rdb mp3 download, rdb dil karda mp3, rdb dil karda, rdb songs list, kel tec rdb,

• 17 Followers
  • 23 Stories

Niti Adhikari

Haseena Dudekula

My One Line Lifestory...
Kal kya hoga kisko patta,
Abhi zindagi ka le lo maza !
 #onelinelifestory
#RDBurman
#KasmeVaade
#YQbaba
#YQdidi

#haseezoneliners

Shrillzzz777

Paagal honeka Matlab yeh nahi ki tumhe chizo ki samaj nahi. Pagal honeka Matlab yeh hai ki tumhe unn chizo ki samaj hai jinki samaj samaaj ko nahi. Samaj mein aaya? Yaa khamaaj Raag sunaakar samjhaau? - RetroRaven #RDBURMAN #Pancham #KishoreKumar #retro #70smusic #evergreen #Happiness #Memories

read more
Mein ek paagal hu aur meri baatein
ek paagal hi sunn aur samaj sakta hai,
Dusra koi samajna chaahega
toh paagal ho jaayega.

Samjhe Kya?

Paagal honeka Matlab yeh nahi ki tumhe chizo ki samaj nahi.
Pagal honeka Matlab yeh hai ki tumhe unn chizo ki samaj hai jinki samaj samaaj ko nahi.
Samaj mein aaya?
Yaa khamaaj Raag sunaakar samjhaau?
- RetroRaven

#rdburman #pancham #kishorekumar #retro #70smusic #evergreen #happiness #memories

Shrillzzz777

Whatever you are, be nice, be kind, smile whole heartedly, laugh hard, Cook good food, Make good music, listen to classics, know the origin, be grateful to the past, learn from mistakes, be a giver, Play games(not the mind ones) Paint, draw, scribble, make paper boats, planes, love nature, plant trees, love animals, send good vibes, share happiness, watch good movies, watch cartoons, don't adapt unnecessary modernity, improve choice of sense of humour, #Memories #Bollywood #Gulzar #zindagigulzarhai #retro #Melodies #RDBURMAN #70smusic

read more
You are remembered for what you were,
what you did, and what you gave,
not for how much you earned,
how much you spent or
whom you worked for as a slave.  Whatever you are, be nice,
be kind, smile whole heartedly,
laugh hard, Cook good food,
Make good music, listen to classics,
know the origin, be grateful to the past, learn from mistakes, be a giver,
Play games(not the mind ones)
Paint, draw, scribble, make paper boats, planes, love nature,
plant trees, love animals, send good vibes, share happiness, watch good movies, watch cartoons, don't adapt unnecessary modernity, improve choice of sense of humour,

Shrillzzz777

The yesterday which I miss today will no longer be remembered tomorrow. - RetroRaven I Wish someone proves me wrong! #RDBURMAN #dilipkumar #javedakhtar #AMRISHPURI #ashokkumar #Praan #RishiKapoor #Pancham

read more
Choices and Options are two different things.
What we had yesterday was a handful of Choices.
What we have today is a Junkbag of Options.
What we'll have tomorrow is a brain
with no Sense of Choice. The yesterday which I miss today will no longer be remembered tomorrow. - RetroRaven
I Wish someone proves me wrong! 

#rdburman #dilipkumar #javedakhtar #amrishpuri #ashokkumar #praan #rishikapoor #pancham

Shrillzzz777

What kind of world are we living in today? Were we suppose to end up this way? Certainly not I believe. There's some purpose to our existence, we are sent to find out why are we sent. But what a boring life are we living? Birth, school, college, office, EMI, retirement, hospital, death. Not even a single dedication to the planet or for the sake of humanity? You die unheard, unknown, unasked, undone. What's the adventure? Working at a highest position in a multinational company, earning lakhs, wh #Rock #BirthDay #missyou #Pancham #RDBURMAN #maestro #ashabhosleji #inheaven

read more
Birthdays are special,
But Just try taking out your birthdates from your Facebook account.
Then see who Remembers.

What kind of world are we living in today? Were we suppose to end up this way? Certainly not I believe.
There's some purpose to our existence, we are sent to find out why are we sent. But what a boring life are we living? Birth, school, college, office, EMI, retirement, hospital, death. Not even a single dedication to the planet or for the sake of humanity? You die unheard, unknown, unasked, undone.
What's the adventure?
Working at a highest position in a multinational company, earning lakhs, wh

Shrillzzz777

The sublimely melancholic Triads in the history of Indian music industry. #RDBURMAN #AshaBhosle #Gulzar #70smusic #retro #Bollywood #Triad #melancholy

read more
They knew to nourish,
taught us to love to share,
How Happiness beholds,
Miseries to be spared,
From the Days of Harmony,
till the Nights in despair,
From the Strings of melodies
And voices who cared,
We have forgotten to read
between two genius minds,
Eavesdropping Two hearts
gave Three stories a rhyme. The sublimely melancholic Triads in the history of Indian music industry. #rdburman #ashabhosle #gulzar #70smusic #retro #bollywood #triad #melancholy

Shrillzzz777

When Two different personalities with different profession and lifestyle work for one cause, Magic happens. - RetroRaven. #devanand #RDBURMAN #Shammikapoor #Gulzar #Bollywood #indiancinema #sdburman #RishiKapoor

read more
Making and creating.
Knowing both these process
makes you a genius.
Making is Intelligence,
but Creating is Imagination.
The problem is that we have forgotten to 'Create' in order to 'Make'. When Two different personalities
with different profession and lifestyle work for one cause,
Magic happens. - RetroRaven.
#devanand #rdburman #shammikapoor #gulzar #bollywood #indiancinema #sdburman #rishikapoor

Shrillzzz777

Today, Even As a family we hardly sit together for a half an hour meal. Think... This man has sat with every actor for 30 years to put soul into their character. There's a difference between 30 minutes and 30 Years. - RetroRaven. #RDBURMAN #rajeshkhanna #Friendship #Gulzar #RishiKapoor #Classics #Melodies #Memories

read more
You Know what makes me more happy after making a good melody?
- When it sounds like the character. Today, Even As a family we hardly sit together for a half an hour meal.
Think... This man has sat with every actor for 30 years to put soul into their character.

There's a difference between 30 minutes and 30 Years. - RetroRaven.
#rdburman #rajeshkhanna #friendship #gulzar #rishikapoor #classics #melodies #memories

Shrillzzz777

Old is golden, not black and white. #RDBURMAN #devanand #Shammikapoor #randhirkapoor #Ranjeet #rajendranath #RishiKapoor

read more
Yesterday, the world on the screen was undoubtedly made of just two colors;
Black and white.
But life was still Colorful and Merrier.

Today, it's totally the opposite! Old is golden, not black and white.
#rdburman #devanand #shammikapoor #randhirkapoor #ranjeet #rajendranath #rishikapoor
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification