Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best NextWeek Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best NextWeek Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about cleanliness is next to godliness expansion of idea, cleanliness is next to godliness essay, cleanliness is next to godliness meaning, all i want is you next to me, next ball to be,

• 10 Followers
  • 11 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Haseena Dudekula

I am marinating ideas in my head that I need to write about next week. What are you planning to do next week? #NextWeek #Collab Challenge #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Would be when I would take stock of the year gone by and plan the course of action for the coming year... I am marinating ideas in my head that I need to write about next week. 
What are you planning to do next week?

#NextWeek

#Collab Challenge #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Atishay jain

I am marinating ideas in my head that I need to write about next week. What are you planning to do next week? #NextWeek #Collab Challenge #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Is the last week of the year
With many resolutions
Many hopes, and plans
Still deep inside we wish
to restore the loss of this year! I am marinating ideas in my head that I need to write about next week. 

#NextWeek

CM Chaitanyaa

read more
I'll plan to go outside of myself...  I am marinating ideas in my head that I need to write about next week. 

#NextWeek

Priyanka Rathod

I am marinating ideas in my head that I need to write about next week. What are you planning to do next week? #NextWeek #Collab Challenge #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #writer #bestoftheday #yqdidi #yqtales

read more
Next week will celebrate my new year eve with my family.
I love parties but every year I love to SPEND my new year eve with my parents, watching tv together.
I can't predict future, but I can say 2019 will bring happiness to all of you.

I am marinating ideas in my head that I need to write about next week. 

#NextWeek

Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #writer #bestoftheday #yqdidi #yqtales

KRUNAL JADAV

read more
is coming,
Because this week has ended;

This is the life,
Where ups and downs both blended;

New things are coming,
But memory will remain, 
of the time we have spended. I am marinating ideas in my head that I need to write about next week. 

#NextWeek

entertainment intertenment&intertenment

I am marinating ideas in my head that I need to write about next week. What are you planning to do next week? #NextWeek #Collab Challenge #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #_जनाबे_मिर्ज़ा_ग़ालिब_साहब🙏🙏

read more
आह को चाहिए इक उम्र असर होने तक
कौन जीता है तेरी ज़ुल्फ़ के सर होने तक।

आशिक़ी सब्र-तलब और तमन्ना बेताब है
दिल का क्या रंग करूँ ख़ून-ए-जिगर होने तक।

हम ने माना कि तग़ाफुल न करोगे लेकिन
ख़ाक हो जाएँगे हम तुमको ख़बर होने तक।

#_जनाबे_मिर्ज़ा_ग़ालिब_साहब🙏🙏
 I am marinating ideas in my head that I need to write about next week. 

#NextWeek

Collaborating with  YourQuote Baba

Ekta Gour

I am marinating ideas in my head that I need to write about next week. What are you planning to do next week? #NextWeek #Collab Challenge #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #aisa_kyu_hota_hai

read more
जाना चाहती हूँ वहा, जहा अपनो ने ठुकरा कर छोट दिया! 
वहा जो अपने बेटे के इन्तजार मे पागल सी हालात मै बैठी रो रही है!
अब उसी सहारे जिना है,अनाथ आश्रम ही उस मा का घर है! ॐ  I am marinating ideas in my head that I need to write about next week. 

#NextWeek

#aisa_kyu_hota_hai

Priya Panicker

read more
I want to look back on the year I had.
In the last week of the year. I would like to reflect on how the year changed me. I am marinating ideas in my head that I need to write about next week. 

#NextWeek

Vibha Katare

read more
I will be practicing to write 2019 so that week after that, I won't have override the date in any document. I am marinating ideas in my head that I need to write about next week. 

#NextWeek

Bs Anvi

Tu mari thi nahi
Pr ab tu mari h
Dil se na sahi
Dimag se to tu mari h
Sharir se na sahi
Aatma se tu mari h
Hakikat me na sahi
Sapno me tu mari h
Love you jban se na sahi
Post se ye msg tumhare liye h #NojotoQuote #NojotoEnglish #NojotoWodEnglishQuoteStatic
#Love
#Sad
#NojotoHindi
#Dimag
#Dil
#Sapna
#Hakikat
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification