Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Whatswrong Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Whatswrong Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about wha wha kya baat hai, reply to whats up, oru adaar love whats app status and videos in tamil 0, hindi whats app love status videos 0, sad love whats app status videos free download 0,

• 19 Followers
  • 21 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Meenakshi M Singh

When was the last time you asked someone what's wrong? Collab and complete this #Conversation #Whatswrong #YourQuoteAndMine #meenakshimsingh #yqbaba Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
"Actually, I feel a bit lonely as if nobody likes me. Maybe I am not that talented enough to do something of my own."
"Why don't you follow your passion?"
"You would laugh at me...but actually I don't have a passion" she started crying.
"So what, you are unique and special. No God or doctor prescribed that you must have a passion. You are enough, good enough, as is", said Meenakshi. 
 When was the last time you asked someone what's wrong? Collab and complete this #conversation #whatswrong #yourquoteandmine #meenakshimsingh #yqbaba
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Shaima Nishar

Actually,
All the things I dreamt of are falling apart am no longer  happy anymore, I'm loosing my self worth, I'm missing my "Old Me" back then she has the  spark in her  eyes that she wanted to hustle hard to achieve anything she wants,but Now she becomes a douchebag, everyone she believes in betrayed her shattered her faith .
The ambience around her filled with negativity that she's in the dark place now , no-one can reach her and now she's  happy for what she has become  Resilient, hustler and happy .Now she knows all she wants to Be Happy and  Beautiful♥️ #yqbaba #yqquotes #believeinyourself #behappyalways #conversation #whatswrong  #YourQuoteAndMine

Gayathri

When was the last time you asked someone what's wrong? Collab and complete this #Conversation #Whatswrong #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba

read more
And then..
Heavy heart full of pain
Finds the answer and relaxes 
After an open talk 
With the person who hurt us
With a single misunderstanding... When was the last time you asked someone what's wrong? Collab and complete this #conversation #whatswrong  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba

Neerja

When was the last time you asked someone what's wrong? Collab and complete this #Conversation #Whatswrong #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #Trip #cancelplans #dilemmatic (quote fiftynine). Should the trip plan be on or not!? I guess it should be on, but what about the instinct?

read more
"I don't know what's bothering me.That's why I don't know what to say! not feeling the enthusiasm for the upcoming trip ahead. I don't know why am I being so bothered? Is it the people bothering me or the present scenario? I don't know!"

"I have no answers, but may be you are effected by the present scenario and your present mood, that's why you are even thinking to back off from this trip!!" 

"Yeah I guess so, because there I don't want to regret that 'I wish I could have planned it much better!' But still I don't know what's this feeling!"

"Listen you..this trip is like a dream come true to you, so just go. Even though the plan isn't your way but whatever way it is, it is good dear! "

"But my instinct isn't allowing me to do so!"

"You are not okay sweetie. Just think of the future. Don't ruin the future trip, just because you aren't okay right now ,as your emotions are misleading the instinct, your brain isn't working!!"

"I don't know!!" When was the last time you asked someone what's wrong? Collab and complete this #conversation #whatswrong #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #trip #cancelplans #dilemmatic (quote fiftynine).
Should the trip plan be on or not!? I guess it should be on, but what about the instinct?

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

When was the last time you asked someone what's wrong? Collab and complete this #Conversation #Whatswrong #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
"You should have asked me to stop"
"I wanted to"
"Then why didn't you stopped me? "
"You were worrying to much about your future. You were thinking only about you not about us. I would have stopped you, if you would have said me once your worry.  But you walked away without even saying bye..."
"I never had imagined in my wildest dream, that it was our last meet"
 When was the last time you asked someone what's wrong? Collab and complete this #conversation #whatswrong  #YourQuoteAndMine

Naseem Habib

When was the last time you asked someone what's wrong? Collab and complete this #Conversation #Whatswrong #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I donno 
why my self respect became
negligible for others
 When was the last time you asked someone what's wrong? Collab and complete this #conversation #whatswrong  #YourQuoteAndMine

Rabiya Nizam

read more
Nice to hear that you finally got time to listen to me...

I'm Sorry..I know I was not there when you needed me the most and m really Sorry for that

Ah..no not actually that...

Then...??

I think You got Ur priorities and now I realized mine too...So.. umm

So..??

So let's walk a long way but on different paths...!!

Roohi Bhargava

read more
"I feel alone. It seems like Noone has time for me."

"I'll be there always, with you."
Said the best friend.  When was the last time you asked someone what's wrong? Collab and complete this #conversation #whatswrong  #YourQuoteAndMine

Sherlock Doyle

“Now that's interesting. But I thought you weren't supposed to tell.” “So every year we bring an outsider here. We need to explain to him what's happening before the ritual. This is important. Because you see, she doesn't feed on flesh, but on your fear.” “Umm... I don't think I like where this is going.” “I'm sorry, but you see, if she doesn't get her fill, she'll return early and take one of us. So please understand, there's nothing personal. Oh, and don't worry. We put a paralyzing agent i #Fear #Conversation #Ghost #sacrifice #YourQuoteAndMine #trick #rituals #Whatswrong

read more

“Well... Umm... You see, we've a tradition in our village. We don't tell outsiders about it.”

“Okay, I understand.”

“Our village is haunted by La Sollozante. Every sixth full moon of each year we need to sacrifice someone to keep our village and village people safe.”

——————————  𝑹𝒆𝒂𝒅 𝒊𝒏 𝒄𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏  ——————————

“Now that's interesting. But I thought you weren't supposed to tell.”

“So every year we bring an outsider here. We need to explain to him what's happening before the ritual. This is important. Because you see, she doesn't feed on flesh, but on your fear.”

“Umm... I don't think I like where this is going.”

“I'm sorry, but you see, if she doesn't get her fill, she'll return early and take one of us. So please understand, there's nothing personal. Oh, and don't worry. We put a paralyzing agent i

Umesh Kumar Singh

read more
"Actually I am not feeling well lately from inside"
"What's the issue??"
"You know what its really tough to keep that fake smile and act as if you are happy, but heart curses me every second"
"Tell me what happen ? I want to know"
"Maybe I won't be able to describe how I feel these days, but surely I am missing being me, it's really tough to keep your so called fantasy behind and look for a practical approach when you already know you are useless in this world."
"Sounds very impractical buddy"
"Exactly, this has been my issue throughout 🙂" When was the last time you asked someone what's wrong? Collab and complete this #conversation #whatswrong  #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification