Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best ThankYouNotes Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best ThankYouNotes Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about thank you love story, reply to thank you, response to thank you, replies to thank you, thank you my love images,

• 3 Followers
  • 1 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Hemalatha G

if i had known that being grateful would bring me a pure sense of freedom and this certain heart to accept uncertainties, i would have schlepped thank-you notes even to the reeking public toilets i have been to. ___ i am totally exaggerating. haha! ___ #yqbaba #ThankYouNotes #gratitude life #huaaahahaha

read more
if my whole Life can be pledged to the Universe, with Today as my security, all the forces in the World will come together to bless me with the kind of Happiness and Contentment, that's beyond the periphery of our imagination.

--gratitude-- if i had known that being grateful would bring me a pure sense of freedom and this certain heart to accept uncertainties, i would have schlepped thank-you notes even to the reeking public toilets i have been to.
___

i am totally exaggerating. haha!

___

#YQbaba #thankyounotes #gratitude #life #huaaahahaha

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification