Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best gippymeel Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best gippymeel Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about gal dil di gippy, miss you song gippy grewal lyrics, mere sahib gippy grewal, punjabi sad song gippy grewal, hallat by gippy grewal,

• 2 Followers
  • 101 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Raman Deep Warwal

mute video

Gippy Meel

#Hope can be a powerful force. Maybe there's no actual magic in it, but when #you know what you hope for most and hold it like a #Light within you, you can make things #Happen, almost like #magic. #gippymeel

read more
It was not possible to, Hope can be a powerful force. Maybe there's no actual magic in it, but when you know what you hope for most and hold it like a light within you, you can make things happen, almost like magic.
✍:- Gippy Meel #Hope can be a powerful force. Maybe there's no actual magic in it, but when #you know what you hope for most and hold it like a #light within you, you can make things #happen, almost like #magic. #gippymeel

Gippy Meel

#Hope is important because it can make the present moment less difficult to bear. If we believe that tomorrow will be better, we can bear a hardship today. #gippymeel

read more
It was not possible to, Hope is important because it can make the present moment less difficult to bear. If we believe that tomorrow will be better,We can bear a hardship today.
✍:- Gippy Meel #Hope is important because it can make the present moment less difficult to bear. If we believe that tomorrow will be better, we can bear a hardship today. #gippymeel

Gippy Meel

Your #absence has gone through me Like thread through a needle #everything I do is stitched with its #Color. #gippymeel

read more
Your absence has gone through me Like thread through a needle Everything I do is stitched with its color.
✍:- Gippy Meel Your #absence has gone through me Like thread through a needle #Everything I do is stitched with its #color. #gippymeel

Gippy Meel

Why don't I forget the past? Because those memories and I haven't change when everything else is changed including you.#gippymeel

read more
Why don't I forget the past ? Because those memories and I haven't change when everything else is changed including you.
✍:- Gippy Meel Why don't I forget the past? Because those memories and I haven't change when everything else is changed including you.#gippymeel

Gippy Meel

I felt #Her #absence. it was #Like waking up one day with no #Teeth in your mouth. you wouldn't #Need to #Run to the #Mirror to #know they were gone. #gippymeel nojoto #Love

read more
I felt her absence. It was like waking up one day with no teeth in your mouth. You wouldn't need to run to the mirror to know they were gone.
✍:- Gippy Meel I felt #her #absence. it was #like waking up one day with no #teeth in your mouth. you wouldn't #need to #run to the #mirror to #know they were gone.
#gippymeel #nojoto #love

Gippy Meel

They say when #you are #Missing #someone that they are #probably feeling the #same, but I don't think it's #possible for you to #miss me as much as I'm missing you right now. #gippymeel nojoto #Love

read more
They say when you are missing someone that they are probably feeling the same, but I don't think it's possible for you to miss me as much as I'm missing you right now.
✍:- Gippy Meel They say when #you are #missing #someone that they are #probably feeling the #same, but I don't think it's #possible for you to #miss me as much as I'm missing you right now.
#gippymeel #nojoto #love

Gippy Meel

#sometimes, when one #Person is #Missing, the #whole #world seems #depopulated. #gippymeel nojoto

read more
Sometimes when one person is missing,
The whole world seems depopulated.
✍:- Gippy Meel #Sometimes, when one #person is #missing, the #whole #world seems #depopulated.
#gippymeel #nojoto

Gippy Meel

It #hurts when one day you wake up and you know you #Missing #someone from your #Past but they are not there for you anymore. #gippymeel nojoto #Love #Life #lost

read more
Incomplete Truth It hurts when one day you wake up and you know you missing someone from your past but they are not there for you anymore.
✍:- Gippy Meel It #hurts when one day you wake up and you know you #missing #someone from your #past but they are not there for you anymore. #gippymeel #nojoto #love #life #lost

Gippy Meel

I miss our talks, #i miss our laughs, I #miss us #Spending #Time #together, but in the #End I only miss #you. #gippymeel nojoto #Love

read more
I miss our talks, I miss our laughs,
I miss us spending time together, 
But in the end I only miss you.
✍:- Gippy Meel I miss our talks, #I miss our laughs, I #miss us #spending #time #together, but in the #end I only miss #you.
#gippymeel #nojoto #love
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification