Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best okaybye Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best okaybye Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about it is okay to not be okay, hi... okay, okay in japanese, once upon a time poem by gabriel okara, okay thank you,

• 7 Followers
  • 8 Stories

passion prose❤️

Arey yaar! How long will you try to prove yourself to others. Let it go!! Let's fight for peace! And not to loose it 💛 #Trending #englishquote #Gyaan #peace #okaybye

read more
Kids: wrestle with others and loses peace

Legends: wrestles for peace Arey yaar! 
How long will you try to prove yourself to others. 
Let it go!!

Let's fight for peace! And not to loose it
💛

#trending #englishquote #gyaan #peace #okaybye

Bharath Nandibhatla

#okaybye Because it's been so long since I cracked a PJ on YQ. In case you still don't get it, an octopus has three hearts. 😎

read more
You've broken my heart thrice now.
Even an octopus wouldn't 
have survived it. #OkayBye
Because it's been so long since I cracked a PJ on YQ.
In case you still don't get it, an octopus has three hearts. 😎

Bharath Nandibhatla

#yqbaba #Busy Funny how whiners rhymes with winners, but they're always such losers. 😛 #okaybye

read more
Hey you!
Stop whining about it now.
Yes, everybody's busy leading 
their own lives right now, 
so what?
You want them 
to lead yours too, eh?

Get a life, bro! #YQBaba #busy
Funny how whiners rhymes with winners, but they're always such losers. 😛
#OkayBye

Hemalatha G

To the one who eta-hs me, It's an uphill task to erase you from my mind. I put my heart and soul in this task and I fail at it just like how I flunk my school exams. You give me nightmares. Your presence in my dream is tantamount to my craving, to have ice-cream before my elocution contest. So, I left you just like that. I let you play in the swing-set that dances back and forth, every time, I meet sulci and gyri. Intensely do I wish to spend a day with you, but clear the cloud of fancies bef #yqbaba #longform #okaybye #yqpostman #yqletters #whimsicalloon #weetaheachother #poeticwhizkid

read more
//Letter to one familiar stranger// To the one who eta-hs me,

It's an uphill task to erase you from my mind. I put my heart and soul in this task and I fail at it just like how I flunk my school exams. You give me nightmares. Your presence in my dream is tantamount to my craving, to have ice-cream before my elocution contest. So, I left you just like that. I let you play in the swing-set that dances back and forth, every time, I meet sulci and gyri. 

Intensely do I wish to spend a day with you, but clear the cloud of fancies bef

Hemalatha G

Conversation with my past: Past: I could see, you're doing unduly spectacular in my absence, during days. And, you seek for my presence midst the pitch-dark speckles of this universe. Why is that? Mooncalf: Poetically, do I trace your presence even during days, for you're the best literature, untaught. During nights, amid the cimmerian bubble of thoughts, when I hunt for escape, yours is the only lap lay open for me. Past: This isn't a straight answer. #yourquote #yqbaba #longform #okaybye #yqpostman #conversationwithpast

read more
//A conversation with my puffy past//

(Caption) Conversation with my past:

Past: I could see, you're doing unduly spectacular in my absence, during days. And, you seek for my presence midst the pitch-dark speckles of this universe. Why is that?

Mooncalf: Poetically, do I trace your presence even during days, for you're the best literature, untaught. During nights, amid the cimmerian bubble of thoughts, when I hunt for escape, yours is the only lap lay open for me. 

Past: This isn't a straight answer.

Miss xyz

Kahan se Quote Stitchers kahan se? 😹😹😹😹😹 #memesonqs (yaad nahin last kab kiya tha) President of QS memes limited: The Krishi Sharma:) 🙂 #agar_iske_baad_koi_post_na_aye_toh_samajh_lena_this_was_for_maintaining_streak #underscoreusekiyataakipadhnemeinmushkilnaho #Humour #okaybye #yqhumour #mujhelambachaudahashtagmilgaya #restrictedtoonly8hashtagsnahintohaurbhidaalti

read more
Le Us: Kahan se Quote Stitchers kahan se? 😹😹😹😹😹 
#memesonqs (yaad nahin last kab kiya tha)
President of QS memes limited: The Krishi Sharma:) 🙂

#agar_iske_baad_koi_post_na_aye_toh_samajh_lena_this_was_for_maintaining_streak

#underscoreusekiyataakipadhnemeinmushkilnaho

Ramona Singh

HEADLINE: Yours truly hurriedly comes out of her break till mid-December; thanks Asfa Mobin for the hottest bandwagon in town Loves baking choco-lava cakes {lockdown legacy} #kitchenhaiku the legendary #Haiku #cake #Chocolatecake #lava #okaybye #ramonce

read more
ablaze microwave;
lava cake erupts inside
~bittersweet burn: kiss~
 HEADLINE:
Yours truly hurriedly comes out of her break till mid-December;  thanks Asfa Mobin for the hottest bandwagon in town

Loves baking choco-lava cakes {lockdown legacy} 

#kitchenhaiku the legendary
#haiku #cake #chocolatecake #lava

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification