Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best incense Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best incense Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about oils and incense 10, frankincense and myrrh incense meaning 70, frankincense and myrrh incense benefits 10, where can i buy incense cones 10, song of india incense wholesale 20,

• 5 Followers
  • 6 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Ayush Singh (Speeding._Bullet)

#Melts #incense #tears #yqbaba I knew that she cried down tears of silence in frustration whenever she was alone and was reminded of the grief she subdued in her heart on losing the most important lovable person of her life.

read more
Tears of silence were
rolling down her eyes
As if 
Wax was melting down from Candle
with no incense.
 #melts #incense #tears #yqbaba  I knew that she cried down tears of silence in frustration whenever she was alone and was reminded of the grief she subdued in her heart on losing the most important lovable person of her life.

AYUSH SINGH

#Melts #incense #tears #yqbaba I knew that she cried down tears of silence in frustration whenever she was alone and was reminded of the grief she subdued in her heart on losing the most important lovable person of her life.

read more
Tears of silence were
rolling down her eyes
As if 
Wax was melting down from Candle
with no incense.
 #melts #incense #tears #yqbaba  I knew that she cried down tears of silence in frustration whenever she was alone and was reminded of the grief she subdued in her heart on losing the most important lovable person of her life.

Sushil Kumar Gochhayat

Astray life:
When incense of thurible
doesn't spread magic, 
when the bell 
doesn't arouse 
God's attention, 
when chanting of mantra 
lacks profoundness,
I feel your lacuna.
Without you, 
God even doesn't smile.
Empty home 
lacks embellishment, 
silence also becomes 
indignant to partner me.
Your pertinent presence 
what all my lacunae demand, 
but you are far away, 
you are far from my belief.
The Zephyr that veers 
if anytime benevolently 
touches you to express 
my penitence,
do come back, 
do come back to hold 
the reign of the astray life. #life, #astray, #incense

Sanjeev_Kr_Pandey

mute video

prince raj

#--- #Diya #incense

read more
Don't try to make the flame of #diya, 
But be the #incense stike. #---

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification