Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best wiritte Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best wiritte Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about pankhe ki wiring, wiring harness company in pune chakan, wiring harness company in pune, wired meaning in hindi, the wire hindi,

• 2 Followers
  • 99 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Arsh Gour

Johnlien #Johnlien #quaotes #wiritte

read more
mute video

Martin Alejandro Rangel Gonzalez

L♥️ve #Poet #Quotes #wiritte #poem

read more
Una letra inspirada proviene del remitente que es el corazón que cuando llega a su destinatario que será tu alma esa es una poesía romántica o un verso escrito con todo el amor
Martín Alejandro Rangel Gonzalez autor  #L♥️ve #Poet #Quotes #wiritte

Yoteabrazodesdemicorazón # Guadalupenuevoleonteabrazadetodocorazón #Mipensamientollevaunabrazoparati You still step away from me although the distance separated you from me not because we are enemies but because it must be so to take care of you and I take care of me with this Coronavirus I must see you a meter and a half from me for safety  Your family and mine will be like this for a while but don't worry that all the hugs that I can't give you one day I'll give you just be patient and you'll feel them and I won't say goodbye but from here I send you a big virtual hug.  Martin Alejandro Rangel Gonzalez Author Guadalupe Nuevo León Mexico Marfin Aljandre Rangel Gonzalg #Poetry #Wiritte #Yoteabrazodesdemicorazon #Quedateencasa

You and the letters are a love that form words written from the soul to cheer the heart making the thought fly in search of love.
 Martin Alejandro Rangel Gonzalez Author Guadalupe Nuevo León México #Wiritte #love #Poetry #Lovecraft  #Shayari  #Quotes

TODAY HUMANITY IS WRAPPED IN A SWIRL OF DESPAIR IN THE FACE OF THE LACK OF RESPONSES IN THE FACE OF THIS NEW CHALLENGE WHERE WE HAVE BEEN INVOLVED.  PRNSAR IN THE MORNING OF MANY AND NOT PERSONAL INTERESTS HUMANITY THE BROTHERHOOD MUST BE ABOVE EVERYTHING ELSE.

HAVE FAITH HOPE #humanidad #Poetry #Lovecraft #love #felicidad #Wiritte #Quotes

HOY LA HUMANIDAD ESTÁ ENVUELTA EN UN REMOLINO DE DESESPERACIÓN ANTE LA FALTA DE RESPUESTAS ANTE ESTE NUEVO RETO DÓNDE NOS TIENE ENVUELTOS EL CONAVIRUS HOY ES CUANDO LA HUMANIDAD DEBE ESTAR UNIDA DEBE TENER FE ESPERANZA Y DESEO DE UN DIA DE MAÑANA MEJOR DÓNDE LAS NACIONES DEBEN DE PRNSAR EN EL MAÑANA DE MUCHOS Y NO INTERESES PERSONALES LA HUMANIDAD LA HERMANDAD DEBE ESTAR POR ENCIMA DE TODO LO DEMÁS.
TEN FE ESPERANZA
MARTIN ALEJANDRO RANGEL GONZÁLEZ  #poetry #Wiritte #love #felicidad #salud #CONAVIRUS #humanidad #Quotes

LA BELLEZA PALIDECE AL VERTE TÚ EN EL ESPEJO TUS BELLOS OJOS ALUMBRAN EL CAMINO CON LA LUZ DE TU CORAZÓN LA SONRISA DE TU ALMA Y ALEGRÍA DE TU AMOR ESA ERES TU PORQUE ERES UN AMOR #Wiritte #love #felicidad #Poetry #Lovecraft #Quotes

Deja que tu corazón hable por ti deja que tu alma vuele en busca de la mía que tu pensamiento al mío llegué deja que tu corazón sienta el latir del mío que sienta el correr de mi sangre por mi cuerpo recorrer deja que mis manos las tuyas toquen aunque a la distancia yo esté tu piel la mía sentirá déjame amarte hasta el final. #Poetry #Lovecraft #Wiritte #love #felicidad #Quotes #Nojotooficial

Let your body feel like a book full of love poetry and in each caress it will be like turning the pages over and over to feel the aroma of your skin like a newly brought book caress its paste and feel your skin let me be the librarian who will keep you  forever in his being. #Poetry #Wiritte #love #felicidad #alegría

Deja sentir tu cuerpo como un libro lleno de poesía al amor y en cada caricia será como dar una y otra vuelta a las páginas sentir el aroma de tu piel como libro recién traído acariciar su pasta y sentir tu piel déjame ser el bibliotecario que te guardara por siempre e  su ser #Poetry #Wiritte #love #felicidad #Quotes
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification