Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best LoneliestJobInTheWorld Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best LoneliestJobInTheWorld Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about loneliest person in the world, loneliest place in the world, loneliest house in the world, loneliest meaning in hindi, the most loneliest day of my life,

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Monika

The loneliest job in the world by Tony Hoagland As soon as you begin to ask the question, Who loves me?,you are completely screwed, becausethe next question is How Much?, and then it is hundreds of hours later,and you are still hunched overyour flowcharts and abacus, trying to decide if you have gotten enough.This is the loneliest job in the world:to be an accountant of the heart. It is late at night. You are by yourself,and all around you, you can hear the sounds of people moving in and #Poetry #LoneliestJobInTheWorld

read more
 The loneliest job in the world by Tony Hoagland 
 As soon as you begin to ask the question, Who loves me?,you are completely screwed, becausethe next question is How Much?,
and then it is hundreds of hours later,and you are still hunched overyour flowcharts and abacus,
trying to decide if you have gotten enough.This is the loneliest job in the world:to be an accountant of the heart.
It is late at night. You are by yourself,and all around you, you can hear the sounds of people moving
in and

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification