Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best lostandfound Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best lostandfound Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about philosophical quotes about life and love, quotes about lost love and moving on, love lost poems and quotes, lost love quotes and sayings, poems about lost love and moving on,

• 56 Followers
  • 60 Stories

inky girl

Anuj Jain

Chanchal Jaiswal

कोष हिय का तोष पिय का
रिक्त रक्तिम! दोष किसका
है समय या तुम विधाता
कौन है लिखता-मिटाता
मन निरत क्यों छला जाता
तन निरन्तर दाघ पाता
सुप्त चिनगी की ये ढेरी
फूँककर ज्वाला जलाता
अग्नि के आरेख मन पे
भाव कैसे श्रान्ति पाता
अपनी ही नवानुकृति का
लेख ऐसा लिखा जाता?

#lostandfound#yqrain#yqlife#lines#yqhindi

Chitra Iyer

Participate in this #doublecollab and describe the journey of #lostandfound #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
you were broken

you made sure I was broken Participate in this #doublecollab and describe the journey of #lostandfound  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Shitiz Chauhan

Participate in this #doublecollab and describe the journey of #lostandfound #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #YourQuoteAndMine #yourquotebaba #yourquotedidi

read more
I was in the Crowd

I became the crowd Participate in this #doublecollab and describe the journey of #lostandfound  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yourquoteandmine  #yourquotebaba #yourquotedidi

Ami Bannu

Participate in this #doublecollab and describe the journey of #lostandfound #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I was broken

I was scattered Participate in this #doublecollab and describe the journey of #lostandfound  #YourQuoteAndMine

Swapnil Moon

Miracle? Not happening.😊 Even living things aren't honest, How can we expect it from dead? #yqbaba #yqquotes #lostandfound #na #Miracle #grandfather

read more
If we had such box in which 
everything we lost will be found.
You'll say 'The Lost And Found Box',
I call it 'The Miracle Box'. Miracle?
Not happening.😊
Even living things aren't honest,
How can we expect it from dead?
#yqbaba #yqquotes #lostandfound #na #miracle #grandfather

Fairy Lights

Participate in this #doublecollab and describe the journey of #lostandfound #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #low #high

read more
I was at my Low

You were at your High Participate in this #doublecollab and describe the journey of #lostandfound  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #low #high

Jamil Hussain Mukta

read more
                                                       needed

you found someone better Participate in this #doublecollab and describe the journey of #lostandfound  #YourQuoteAndMine

Abid

Participate in this #doublecollab and describe the journey of #lostandfound #YourQuoteAndMine #soultrigger #yqsayyed Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I was busy spreading cheers and smiles among strangers. 

When you decided to possess me for selfish reasons.  Participate in this #doublecollab and describe the journey of #lostandfound  #YourQuoteAndMine
#soultrigger
#yqsayyed
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification