Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best nighttales Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best nighttales Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love you day and night, good night image with love and miss you, i ___ to the gym last night, meri good morning tu hai meri good night bhi tu, meri good night bhi tu hai,

• 90 Followers
  • 148 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Springblossoms

Here's a collab prompt for the night. #CompleteMoon #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #Moon 🌝 #nighttales #Restless #nights poetry

read more
It finds home 
In my poetry
During restless nights. Here's a collab prompt for the night. #CompleteMoon #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

#moon 🌝

#nighttales #restless #nights #poetry

Bikash Burnwal

One night I was lying under the blanket, someone asked me "don't you love night? We alone people are night lovers ,we share everything with our moon"
"So many stars are there in the night  sharing there problems with moon and all can see the crowd of stars in the sky, sun is also there in the sky bt no one can see him at night, may be sun is hiding his pain under his blanket thats why no one can see him at night. and next day again the sun is waking up with a smile and again hiding his pain by the spark of his eyes,may be i am more like the sun not like the other stars." I replied...❤ #nighttales 
#sorrows 
#yqbaba

Payal Dholakia

#yqbaba#nighttaleslovelife #YourQuoteAndMine Sangeeta Pal!☺ 41th of mine

read more
Ek aahat 
Aur bas Tum. #YQbaba#nighttales#love#life #YourQuoteAndMine
 Sangeeta Pal!☺ 41th of mine

Sweet Sour

The glimpse of the moon
is the only thing I can gift you.
The glimpse of the moon
is the only possession I owe.
The glimpse of the moon
is the only thing  that will be with you
even if I be or not. #nighttales #yourquotebaba #yourquotedidi #yourquotes #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqquotes
#giftforyou Anuj Agarwal

Trivedi Abhishek

B positive 👇👇👇 Gd morning 🌺🌺🍀☕☕ Its The condition when you get a message from unexpected individual... 😊😊😊 Like comment and follow if you convenient by my quote on my wall And don't forget to read my other quotes...🤗🤗🤗 love life #MyThought#yourquote #yqdidi#yqbaba#nighttales

read more
कल रात जिन्दगी से मुलाकात हो गई...
लब थरथरा रहे थे मगर बात हो गई...
 B positive 👇👇👇
Gd morning 🌺🌺🍀☕☕
Its The condition when you get a message from unexpected individual... 😊😊😊
Like comment and follow if you convenient by my quote on my wall And don't forget to read my other quotes...🤗🤗🤗
 #love #life #mythought#yourquote #yqdidi#yqbaba#nighttales

Trivedi Abhishek

B positive 👇👇👇 Night time condition without chatting to someone. 🤗 Plz like comment and follow if you convenient by my quote on my love life #MyThoughts #yourquote #yqdidi #yqbaba #nighttales

read more
1 AM

Earphones in,
Volume up, 
Reading old chats,
Thinking about special one.

It would end up putting a smile or wetting the pillow. 

B positive 👇👇👇
Night time condition without chatting to someone. 🤗
Plz like comment and follow if you convenient by my quote on my 
#love #life #mythoughts #yourquote #yqdidi #yqbaba #nighttales

Sweety PIe💚

Fiery kisses makes shyness drip,
cradling your embers in soft night cave,
Slipping over you like a veil,
Crashing into you like a storm...— % & #585 #erotica #soulmates #nighttales #hugs #desiretobelove

Sweety PIe💚

I stole you from the night
and hid you in the curtain of my eyes,
keeper of my secret desire
your touch always set me fire...
Looked at you in millions ways
and loved you in each...
With sorts of dirty things can’t stop thinking about how amazing last night...

— % & #583 #soulmates #desiretobelove #nightthoughts #nighttales #justforyou #beautyofimagination

Abid

Human life have two parts. Dark and bright, day and night. Share your thoughts which flow in your vains I these two phases. *Invite your friends so that they can collab too. *Use the #wrdaynight & let us discover your tale. *Maintain the elegance of the BG. #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #nighttales #scribbles #wrscribblezone #sapnawrites

read more
 won't be empty
when you decide
To step in my life.
Filling it with 
warmth of the 
sun
And 
dispelling 
strife.  Human life have two parts. Dark and bright, day and night. Share your thoughts which flow in your vains I these two phases.

*Invite your friends so that they can collab too.

*Use the #wrdaynight & let us discover your tale.

*Maintain the elegance of the BG.

Khait Ul Abyaz

Better is to accept the reality rather than living in the fantasies. #yqbaba #yqqoutes #nighttales #random_thoughts #lifelessons

read more
The truth is we spent our lives waiting for
the people, knowing that they are never
gonna be with us, no matter what. And this
is the mistake we keep making intentionally, 
knowing it can just ruin us and nothing else. Better is to accept the reality rather than living in the fantasies.
#yqbaba
#yqqoutes
#nighttales 
#random_thoughts 
#lifelessons
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification