Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best merciful Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best merciful Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about 33 days to merciful love, almighty allah the most merciful, merciful meaning in hindi, merciful meaning in urdu, merciful meaning in english,

• 3 Followers
  • 3 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Ayush Singh (Speeding._Bullet)

It is true the world is cruel,
But don't let it make you lose your cool,
Because both you and I are not a fool,
As we are smart enough to use that cruelty as our fuel,
To drive our heart with warmth and forgiveness to be merciful.

©Ayush Singh (Speeding._Bullet) #world #cruel #cool #fool #fuel #warmth #forgiveness #heart #merciful

Poet Sayanika Das

Rain it is nice when balanced but deadly when it gets furious.#rainnojoto #nojotoenglish #poem #Quote

read more
Rain It is so gratifying and salubrious when these drops of rain daintily fall meticulously touching the earth.
It is so satisfying to watch the rain fall from the heavy clouds as if pearls falling from a broken chain 
It brings, A smile of contentment on the sad faces of the victims of Drought 
And a face  of desire and gloom, malaise and desolation on the faces of the vitims of flood
  I pray,''Please be merciful and dont get furious for I know this is just the fruit of our fault , our egotism,our introversion, our mistakes. But still please be merciful towards the poor, the innocent. 
The multimillionaire investors on industrial sectors stop them from clearing our forests ''
RAIN IS LIKE OUR EMOTIONS, NICE WHEN IT'S  BALANCED AND DEADLY WHEN IT GETS FURIOUS! !
-Sayanika Das Rain it is nice when balanced but deadly when it gets furious.#Rain#nojoto #nojotoenglish #poem #quote

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification