Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best wanttolive Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best wanttolive Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about the heart wants what it wants lyrics, i want you quotes, do i wanna know lyrics, i want it, want meaning in hindi,

• 6 Followers
  • 6 Stories

Epiphany 🖤

Is is too much to ask for though ??? Thanks for sweet and kind pokes Zoya💜⁷ SMC 💜 . . . PC credit:- Google #yqbaba #loveyourself #yqquotes #serendipity #bts #Jimin #wanttolive

read more
Just for now, I want to cherish the moment
For now , I just want to live in the present and not worry about the future
For now, I want to close my eyes and let the darkness engulf me
For now, I want to get away from this harsh reality
For now, I just want to love myself
For now , I just want to be me
For now, I just want to live........... Is is too much to ask for though ???
Thanks for sweet and kind pokes
Zoya💜⁷  
SMC 💜 
PC credit:- Google

Ayush Singh (Speeding._Bullet)

In this world full of lies,
People are nothing more than masks of deception,
Always willing to play their game of illusion,
Forcing each others mind into a state of depression.
Thus, resulting in a common but very dark outcome of betrayal, confusion, insecurity and many such alike psychological inferiorities.
In the end the only option left at hand for every human to be psychologically healthy and feel the want to live their life to their fullest is to rethink their approach of feeling emotions and consider every prior felt emotion to be nothing but an illusion driven by the wrongful desire to create an impression. #yqbaba #lies #deception #illusion #depression #inferioritycomplex #psychologicalhealth #wanttolive

AYUSH SINGH

In this world full of lies,
People are nothing more than masks of deception,
Always willing to play their game of illusion,
Forcing each others mind into a state of depression.
Thus, resulting in a common but very dark outcome of betrayal, confusion, insecurity and many such alike psychological inferiorities.
In the end the only option left at hand for every human to be psychologically healthy and feel the want to live their life to their fullest is to rethink their approach of feeling emotions and consider every prior felt emotion to be nothing but an illusion driven by the wrongful desire to create an impression. #yqbaba #lies #deception #illusion #depression #inferioritycomplex #psychologicalhealth #wanttolive

Ishaan

Tu be-fikr reh, meri maut ka inzaam tum par nahi aaiyega,,,,
Hum khud ko hi mita denge, tum par koi sak nahi jaiyega....!!!!!

#saveme 🙏 #saveme #WantToLive #Please 🙏

Innara Khowaja

Upset Koi Mujh Ko Mujh Hi Se Bacha Le.. #despreedme #deadinside #wanttolive #mydiaries

lost soul..

#freedom #wanttolive #needspace

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification