Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best lovethewayyoulie Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best lovethewayyoulie Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love the way you lie part 2 lyrics, love the way you lie lyrics, love the way you lie, i love you, the love calculator,

• 6 Followers
  • 6 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Sunbin 1

I love the way you look at me. I love the way you listen to me. I love the way you make me feel yo'u'rs. I love the way I become language of your lips and you become my definition of life. I love the way you just look into my eyes and read my entire eternity hidden within. I love the way you make every moment feel precious as if another moment might not arrive and all the other without you earlier were just meaningless. I love the way you want me and make me feel that need for love as if there w #YourQuoteAndMine #lovethewayyoulie #collabwithcw #convivialwings #CWplainBG1922

read more
I love the way you lie...  I love the way you look at me.
I love the way you listen to me.
I love the way you make me feel yo'u'rs.
I love the way I become language of your lips and you become my definition of life.
I love the way you just look into my eyes and read my entire eternity hidden within.
I love the way you make every moment feel precious as if another moment might not arrive and all the other without you earlier were just meaningless.
I love the way you want me and make me feel that need for love as if there w

Hemalatha G

Love the way you lie. Any connection? No vh! Ayushi, thanks girl, for the challenge. #yqbaba #yqquotes #lovethewayyoulie love life #Lie

read more
Sinking moon shrieks,
When the lie taints the pain too,
And when the same rife lie glues the specks,
Of love. 
Sinking moon shrieks,
As we forget to love the way we lie.  Love the way you lie. 

Any connection? No vh!

Ayushi, thanks girl, for the challenge.

#yqbaba #yqquotes #lovethewayyoulie #love #life #lie

navjot joshi

Going for early morning walk/cycling with friends, meditating, reading a great book costs almost nothing but can give great contentment and satisfaction. Once we start appreciating the simple things in life, we won't run behind worldly desires. Try it once in the life of at least for a month and thank me later. Follow @learn.with.navjot for personal growth. #booklover #Morningvibes #commitment #loveyourself💕 #lovethewayyoulie #booklessons #commitmentquotes #lovethewayyouare

read more
mute video

Kaniz Fatimah Shaikh

#changed #relationship #meandyou #fire #burning #peace #lovethewayyoulie

Rizwan Ahmed Mughal

Just Gonna stand there
and watch me burn,
but that's alright 
c'us i love the way you lie #lovethewayyoulie #Nojoto #rihanna #eminem #bestline

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification