Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best knocked Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best knocked Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about sometimes you have to get knocked down lower than, sometimes you have to get knocked down lower, sometimes you have to get knocked down, you got knocked the fuck out man, knocked up,

• 5 Followers
  • 11 Stories

Ryan

read more
I waited, and you didn't come.
I called, and you didn't answer.
I knocked, but you weren't home.
And I realized that I was alone.
I cried, but no one comforted me.
I screamed, but no one heard me.
I gave up and laid there.
Alone. Why was I always alone?
I hurt, but there was no help.
I begged, but I was ignored.
I laughed maniacally at my foolishness.
I knew I was alone.
I was always alone.
No one was there.
No matter how many times
I called knocked, cried, screamed...
I was alone...forever alone.
I was fake.
I was imaginary.
I was a pawn,
But most of all
I. Was. Alone.

- Ryan

subhdeep1987

Let's hear a story then :D It will be in DC universe. I will name this story- Superman: The Rise Of Indian Sun God Okay, this is Earth 21 where Superman doesn't exist, atleast not yet :D Let me start from the beginning. God wave is a cosmic force that came out of source wall to create new Gods and in the process creating other worldly God like Sun God Rao who later created earth and so many others planets in the universe and also was responsible for creating many Superheroes (meta humans) throug #Tennis #Quotes #Art #Photography #DigitalArt #Dance #Music #Fitness #Love #shayri #Relationship #Tattoo #Gif #Fun #Sketch #Paint #Thoughts #Movie #Artwork #BreakUp #CAT #WonderWoman #jokes #HeartBreak #girls #Dil #Pyar #rain #feelings #nojotoofficial #happybirthday #Nojotovoice #nojotohindi #hindipoetry #khwaab #Shiddat #nojotovideo #nojotoenglish #nojotophotography #mymom #wink #nojotonews #Sports #cutegirl #Nojotocomedy #soccer #OmG #chemistry #Notebook #crazystupidlove #cutefactory #pinkmania #lloveyou #lovebites #shopholic #narcissistic #footballjokes #CR7 #attentionseeker #everreadyforpose #whateverywomanwanttohear #teasingishot #awkwardcoffeedrinking #brainfreeze #whattypeofgirlami #notsayingpeace #notshowingvictrorysign #justsayingcheese #wishhewastgay #casanova #heartstealer #heartcapturer #promdatecrisis #letsmakeout #aftergettingdrunk #tomcruise #hotmen #catchmeifyoucan #50shadesofgrey #runawaybride #hairdyer #tennisjokes #hotsoccercoach #tastycook #devilsangel #discoveringnewpeaks #cupcakelove #goingbehindtrainersinstruction #angelwithhorn #whatagirlwishaboutherdog #whatapetdogwish #crazycatlady #whencatcrazebecomeextreme #fashiondesignergonecrazywithanimalright #shiveringwithexcitement #shiveringwithlove #ecentricfashiondesigner #ecentricphotographer #crazycatladygochristmassteroid #whensomeoneisdrunkandhigh #painofashopholic #beingromantic #hotexpectation #symtomno1marrigeisboundtofail #hotattitude #romanticcouple #cluelesscouple #itsashallowworld #groomingformen #timetogetserious #maidofhonour #horriblemusicians #nextdoorgirl #luckyboyfriend #nojotodigitalart #hottestpowerfulcoupleinfiction #poetryinhindi #poemunderthebluesky #petcatlover #morningbirdpoem #thegirlwhohatesherlife #girlwhothinkseverythingispretty #twosquirrelandagirl #ryangosling #commongirlfantasy #reunionafterbreakup #boyfriendgirlfriendjokes #happydreams #girlsneedchallangeinrelationship #whatgirlssecretlylike #whenyouwanttostayinbedhuggingyourboyfriend #forbiddenlove #extremeattraction #horrormovies #17thcenturyfrenchroyalwedding #WhyamInotfallinginlove #WhyamInotfindingaboyfriend #spooning #luckyguy #toocute #oneofthoserelationship #nervousconversationalist #awkwardbff #takinginitiative #whenacouplesmellsogood #pillowtalk #RehneDe #poorcluelessboyfriend #commontechproblem #extrememutualbreakup #makingfoodsfromcookingshow #coolselfieinthesummer #lackofcommunication #annoyingcouple #idioticphotoshoot #marmaidjokes #weirdestkidsquestion #seriouslackofcommunication #viratkholi #IwishIcanbemydog #peerpressure #exhustingwaitforyourcrushtocallyou #lovetorture #girlsrighttostalkmen #dolphincoupledrama #happyandinlove #girlsquotes #RIPStanLee

read more
 Let's hear a story then :D
It will be in DC universe. I will name this story- Superman: The Rise Of Indian Sun God
Okay, this is Earth 21 where Superman doesn't exist, atleast not yet :D
Let me start from the beginning. God wave is a cosmic force that came out of source wall to create new Gods and in the process creating other worldly God like Sun God Rao who later created earth and so many others planets in the universe and also was responsible for creating many Superheroes (meta humans) throug

Akash Verma

Love Knocked Again. ❤ See, I have been in love not once, twice but incidentally many times. The problems we humans carry within us is that we love to stay in that place for a long time but after sometimes it starts to divert us somewhere else. Where everything looks new but the feelings remain the same, but that’s not going to happen because thing change, people change and so does the feelings we carry for a person. It’s hard to explain our self, whom we love. That feeling or the person, it’s so #letter #nojotophoto #englishnojoto

read more
 Love Knocked Again. ❤
See, I have been in love not once, twice but incidentally many times. The problems we humans carry within us is that we love to stay in that place for a long time but after sometimes it starts to divert us somewhere else. Where everything looks new but the feelings remain the same, but that’s not going to happen because thing change, people change and so does the feelings we carry for a person. It’s hard to explain our self, whom we love. That feeling or the person, it’s so

vinobal

#knocked me but I keep on lifting up myself...

read more
They knocked me down without the  knowledge that 
" I am non-biodegradable "  #knocked me but I keep on lifting up myself...

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification