Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best vase Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best vase Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about a girl is like a perfect glass vase, chinese broken vase gold quote, broken vase quote, best out of waste plastic bottle flower vase, best out of waste flower vase,

• 10 Followers
  • 32 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Live_ur_lyf_in_ur_own_way

🏺🖤🌼 #yqbaba #vase #flowervase love #lovehurts life #feelings #live_ur_lyf_in_ur_own_way 🖤🌸

read more
Love is like a Vase
It looks beautiful
But the day it breaks
It's pieces may hurt you  🏺🖤🌼
#yqbaba #vase #flowervase #love #lovehurts #life #feelings #live_ur_lyf_in_ur_own_way 🖤🌸

Siddharth Sirsat

We are just a vase of feelings. 
Covered with shades & outlines, 
of acceptance and refusal. 
It's no wonder one comes out of the glass 
and other breaks it. #vase #yqbaba #feelings

Itzz Rajatt

When    YOU 
                     left   I   felt
                     likesome1
                      is cutting 
                       me into  
                       2pieces
                 and casting it 
              to the  OPPOSITE 
           directions.   As if  i'm 
         left   alone  like  a   last 
        drop  in  the   bottle   of
        water which is dying  to
         drown with you  in the
          ocean of love.   Want 
            to become a flower 
              in the vase  of  ur 
                D R E A M S 💜 #vase #shapepoem #ohhshapepoem #yqbaba #yqdidi

Payal Chauhan

#Kal

read more
hmm vase to aapne dushmno se bdla lete hai
vase hi smay ko b samjo 
vo hmare lie nhi rukk skta to 
hmm ku ouske lie ruke #Kal

Chirag Bhatia

तेरे बगैर भी पूरा हूँ मैं खुद से पर मेरे मकसद को पूरा करने में तेरी जरूरत है Checkout my Instagram profile for more photo stories & pictures - @iamchirag_ #vase #Beautiful #lonely #empty #absence #Love #flowers #Flower #Stories #Picture #Thoughts #Heart

read more
 तेरे बगैर भी पूरा हूँ मैं खुद से
पर मेरे मकसद को पूरा करने में तेरी जरूरत है 
Checkout my Instagram profile for more photo stories & pictures - @iamchirag_ 

#vase #beautiful #lonely #empty #absence #love #flowers #flower #stories #picture #thoughts #heart

AAZAD LAGHARI

read more
Voice  Trust is like a vase.. once it's broken, though you can fix it, the vase will never be same again.

jonty pagani0004

#peory

read more
ज़िन्दगी jindgi simple hai jise dekho
vase hi dikhti hai
tapti ret main pyas bujti hai
jindgi simple hai jise dekho
vase hi dikhti hai #peory

Mistaah Paul

read more
You were the only rose in the previously vacant vase of my heart. 
Now the vase is vacant again but this time its also severely cracked. 
Pauldapoet

Arvind Passey

Never distanced from art - 06 Walk around the house and you will notice that you are never far from expressions that aren't just mimicking but are the soul of art. As I powered into the vase I saw not a few handfuls of glass beads but people. Personalities. Of varied hues and interacting sometimes in surprising pairs. Some seemed lonely even in a crowd. Some were eager and animated while others were just bored. They did seem so much like a group of humans simply clustered around nothing. They #Photography #House #Design #Traditional_Arts #Home #Heat #Abstract #Editing #colours #interpretation #metaphysics #photoedit #glassbeads #intoxicated #influence

read more
 Never distanced from art - 06

Walk around the house and you will notice that you are never far from expressions that aren't just mimicking but are the soul of art. 
As I powered into the vase I saw not a few handfuls of glass beads but people. Personalities. Of varied hues and interacting sometimes in surprising pairs. Some seemed lonely even in a crowd. Some were eager and animated while others were just bored. They did seem so much like a group of humans simply clustered around nothing. They

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification