Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best writersnetworks Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best writersnetworks Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about writer my love from the star, how to write na in hindi, i will write a letter to you tentatively, लहरों से डरकर writer, how to write na in chinese,

• 7 Followers
  • 24 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Snigdha Agrawal

That day the sun took it's time to rise
Night seemed to sleep in longer 
Day too, seemed lazy to start
Awakening humanity to routine
Far away in the horizon dark clouds
hovered;  unsure whether to part it's 
shower curtains; let rains pour down relief.

Snigdha Agrawal 

#100poemsfor100days #day55 #yqbaba #yqquotes #mirakee #writers #writersnetworks

Snigdha Agrawal

Clouds burst suddenly
without warning
clothes in the balcony
again get wet #3243poem #yqquotes #yqbaba #rainyday #rapidfire #dailychallenge #microtale #writersnetworks

Snigdha Agrawal

Leave your backpack of worries
outside, before entering the world
of writing.  A troubled mind is like
clogged filters of kitchen chimney,
oily, sticky, suction power gone 
completely. #yqbaba #yqquotes #mirakee #mirakeeworld #readwriteunite #writersnetworks #dailyinsipirations #dailychallenge

Snigdha Agrawal

Time marches on, no reversing the clock.  Keep marching till two hands get stuck in life slot. #day27 #writingresolution #writinginspiration #writingchallenge #yqbaba #yqquotes #readwriteunite #writersnetworks

Snigdha Agrawal

Woke up with a headache
words on the monitor were
running like echocardiography waves
Stay focused to myself said
had to abide by Baba's request
So here I write the second poem
non-toxic as what breakfast I made
Quaker Oats with omelette and bread
Ready to face today's challenges🙂🙂

#writinginspiration #yqbaba #writing #writersnetworks #readwriteunite #day2 #challenge #mirakee

Snigdha Agrawal

Every story has a beginning, middle, and an end, just like the river which has a story to tell, from its source to its final destination.  The river I'm going to talk about, it's source I know not, but it joins the Damodar river with dams to irrigate the arid lands.  Eleven years crossed the Barakar bridge, dividing two states Bihar and West Bengal.  Now one can gasp and say 'O my..my...that's a long distance'...but truth be told merely 15 kms.  Back then covered in half an hour!  Distance from home in a Industrial town Kumardhubi to Loreto Convent school in  Asansol.  The Barakar river link in between. Admittedly it felt nice to say we attended school covering two states!

The river had its many moods.  In summer the water shrunk to a thin trickle that meandered between outcrops of sand banks covered with tall grass.  Inhabitants living on the banks would cross the long expanse to procure water, wash utensils, squat with the 'lota' for obvious reasons.  Uggg! So gross, drinking, defecating, from the same source.  Come monsoons, she'd roar like thunder, breaching the banks, wiping off settlements across its path.  That was the time, we peered out of the school bus window..Awed!

#waterbody #yqbaba #yqquotes #mirakee #mirakeewriters #mirakeeworld #readwriteunite 
#writersnetworks

Snigdha Agrawal

Interminable wait, nothing makes sense.
Imagination runs riot, tending to lose faith. #interminablelove #yqbaba #mirakee #mirakeewriters #mirakeeworld #readwriteunite #writersnetworks

Snigdha Agrawal

If there were no colours
that would indeed be a
dreary world. 
Colour blinds walking 
this colourful universe.
 #nocolour #yqbaba #mirakeewriters #mirakee #readwriteunit #writersnetworks #pods #writersofindia

Snigdha Agrawal

Confession
Dear Mom,
I have a confession to make
now that you are dead
but know you will hear me out,
as you always did,
with immense patience.
I'm gay, but could not say,
it would take you away
from me;
leaving me bereft

#dearmom #yqbaba #readwriteunit #writersnetworks #mirakee #pods

Snigdha Agrawal

We should be talking about
failures rather than the
exaggerated achievements
to determine whose the winners
amongst all the sinners.
A matter of degree plus or minus.
 #weshouldbetalkingabout #yqbaba #readwriteunit #writersnetworks #mirakeewriters #mirakee #pods
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification