Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Nicole Kidman Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Nicole Kidman Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about killer love nicole scherzinger, colin farrell and nicole narain sex tape 10, brigitte nicole quotes, nicole lyons quotes, nicole concessao instagram,

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo
3917a93e8d5ccf661190931a627e82ce

Satyaprem Upadhyay

Something Stupid 
 Beautiful Song by Robbie Willams & Nicole Kidman! (One of my fav)

Lyrics: I know I stand in lineUntil you think you have the timeTo spend an evening with meAnd if we go someplace to danceI know that there's a chanceYou won't be leaving with me
Then afterwards we drop into a quiet little placeAnd have a drink or twoAnd then I go and spoil it allBy saying something stupidLike I love you
I can see it in your eyesYou still despise the same old linesYou heard the night beforeA

Something Stupid Beautiful Song by Robbie Willams & Nicole Kidman! (One of my fav) Lyrics: I know I stand in lineUntil you think you have the timeTo spend an evening with meAnd if we go someplace to danceI know that there's a chanceYou won't be leaving with me Then afterwards we drop into a quiet little placeAnd have a drink or twoAnd then I go and spoil it allBy saying something stupidLike I love you I can see it in your eyesYou still despise the same old linesYou heard the night beforeA #Music

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification