Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best wutheringheights Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best wutheringheights Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about wuthering heights quotes, wuthering heights love quotes, shayri on frienship wuth girl 0, sad shayari in english wuth love, sad shayari in bengali wuth love,

• 8 Followers
  • 8 Stories

indefinite_mirage

Wuthering Heights #wutheringheights #emilybronte #gothic #classconflict #Nature #NatureBeauty #romance #LoveHate #New #Video UnHeardकवि Bhagyashree Jena Bibhuprasad Biswal:Aesthete

read more

Lipsa..👰

"He is more myself than I am. Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same.. My great thought in living is himself. If all else perished, and he remained, I should still continue to be; and if all else remained, and he were annihilated, the universe would turn to a mighty stranger. I should not seem a part of it. " ~Wuthering Heights, Emily Bronte The two most devastating characters of english literature "Catherine and Heathcliff" #obscure_scribbling #yqbaba #yqdidi yqdid #yqtales #yqdada #yqquotes #wutheringheights #yqdidi5

read more
You could have burnt yourself 
for Parting your ways from him
But how could you burn your
Soul when it's already instilled
with the pleasure provided by 
his soul that it aches for its 
Existence without his?? 
"He is more myself than I am. Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same.. My great thought in living is himself. If all else perished, and he remained, I should still continue to be; and if all else remained, and he were annihilated, the universe would turn to a mighty stranger. I should not seem a part of it. "
      ~Wuthering Heights, Emily Bronte

The two most devastating characters of english literature "Catherine and Heathcliff" 

#obscure_scribbling #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqdid

Monalisa Guje

OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #ATweareconnectedlike • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! 🌹 Collab with your soulful words.✨ • Must use hashtag: #aestheticthoughts • Please maintain the aesthetics. #yqbaba #simile #wutheringheights #yqaestheticthoughts #monalisaguje #monagujequotes

read more
The strings of guitar
The keys of the keyboard
Like the relationship
Of a chalk and a board. OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #ATweareconnectedlike
• A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! 🌹

Collab with your soulful words.✨ 

• Must use hashtag: #aestheticthoughts 

• Please maintain the aesthetics.

Mansi Rajput

So the last book I read was Wuthering Heights by Emily Brontë, and I instantly fell in love with this classic gothic romance.♥ Feel the Feels..... #BookLoversDay #yqbaba #LastBook #forbiddenlove #wutheringheights #heath #emilybronte

read more
Wuthering Heights 
were less frightening 
than the stoney eyes 
and the words that cut 
deeper than blades  
and a look that gave flinch. . .
Something was ravaged 
inside you..
You turned frigid
like the heaths 
after a hailstorm. . .
 So the last book I read was Wuthering Heights by Emily Brontë, and I instantly fell in love with this classic gothic romance.♥

Feel the Feels.....

#bookloversday #yqbaba #lastbook #forbiddenlove #wutheringheights #heath #emilybronte

Aman Raj

OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #ATweareconnectedlike • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! 🌹 Collab with your soulful words.✨ • Must use hashtag: #aestheticthoughts • Please maintain the aesthetics. #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #picquote #simile #wutheringheights #yqaestheticthoughts

read more
Railway tracks that can always walk together
But, never be together OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #ATweareconnectedlike

• Please maintain the aesthetics.

Jyothi Siddanathi

No one can bare me except you🤷‍♀️!! OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #ATweareconnectedlike • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! 🌹 Collab with your soulful words.✨ • Must use hashtag: #aestheticthoughts #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #picquote #simile #wutheringheights #yqaestheticthoughts

read more
             A paper and a scissor...! No one can bare the pain caused by me except you!! 😌..  No one can bare me except you🤷‍♀️!! 

OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #ATweareconnectedlike

Mamta Gupta

Batool Akhter

I still read
#books #reading #shakespeare #wutheringheights #johndonne #sonnet116 #onreading

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification