Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best ananyabansiwal Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best ananyabansiwal Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about is baar tum hi ana, anātman is generally referred to as what, vapas ana padta hai, mohabbat mein koi aashiq ban jata hai deewana 2400, letring me blood ana,

• 1 Followers
  • 11 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Ananya Bansiwal

Love me beyond these limits.
#nojoto #nojotians #nojotoenglish #nojotowriters #poetsofnojoto #nojotopoets #poetry #ananyabansiwal #writers #write #poet #poetrylovers #wewrite #nojotowordsmith #nojotolovers

Ananya Bansiwal

It hampers mental health and your immune system too.. #Poetry #Nojoto #igwriters #writers #ananyabansiwal #Shayar #kahaani #nojotians #nojotowordsmith #English #nojotoenglish #wordsbyus Mukesh Poonia Nojoto Nojoto News Tushar Yadav Priya Pahal

read more
You have just no idea of how heart-rending it is,
to take this entire aching exasperation and hurt all alone.. It hampers mental health and your immune system too.. #poetry #nojoto #igwriters #writers #ananyabansiwal #shayar #kahaani #nojotians #nojotowordsmith #english #nojotoenglish #wordsbyus Mukesh Poonia Nojoto Nojoto News Tushar Yadav Priya Pahal

Ananya Bansiwal

I believe to withstand besides you in the darkest of days to the most lonely of nights.. #Nojoto #nojotoenglish #nojotians #Poetry #Love #instawriters #igwriters #nojotowordsmith #writer #words #ink #ananyabansiwal #poetrylovers

read more
 I believe to withstand besides you in the darkest of days to the most  lonely of nights.. #nojoto #nojotoenglish #nojotians #poetry #love #instawriters #IGwriters #nojotowordsmith #writer #words #ink #ananyabansiwal #poetrylovers

Ananya Bansiwal

Don't let your torments be disguised as your smiles.
You are a human,
You feel alone,
Isolated,
Afflicted..

Faking a smile will not hinder any gloominess coming to you.
Show what you feel..
Don't let your emotions burden you up.

None of them will have your character certificate..
Be You.. #nojoto #nojotians #writersofnojoto #nojotoenglish #afsaana #tum #poetry #insta #write #poem #poet #ink #ananyabansiwal #poetryfervour

Ananya Bansiwal

These winds bring me a flash of you.. #nojoto #nojotowriters #insta #poetry #nojotoenglish #nojotians #nojotowordsmith #words #writer #kahaani #ananyabansiwal #poetryfervour #likho #love #hawayein #memories #pen

Ananya Bansiwal

I am in a mess and helter skelter,
Yet, my sinews don't take your rankling words to my head.. 

It is over..
I am at Peace
 #poetry #nojoto #nojotoinstagram #nojotowordsmith #poetsofig #ananyabansiwal #love

Ananya Bansiwal

It was just halfway and it was the day.
I realised, scars are beautiful.. #nojoto #poetryfervour #ananyabansiwal #poetry #writers

Ananya Bansiwal

Your limitations are only to the extent by which you build walls around yourself.

Learn to overpower your limitations and let go off the fears. #limit #nojotoenglish #nojoto #poetryfervour #ananyabansiwal #nojotowordsmith #wordoftheday #poetry #writers #words

Ananya Bansiwal

Zindagi bhar ka sauda na sahi,
Par do waqt ki wafa toh kar lete.. #nojoto #writersofinsta #poetry #ananyabansiwal #poetryfervour #afsana #words

Ananya Bansiwal

For I have walked weary roads when the thought of stepping ahead seems void.. 

Walk my paths before determining me..
 #nojoto #poetryfervour #instawriters #poetry #writers #nojotowriters #penandnk #feelings #paper #words #ananyabansiwal
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification