Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best poetryfervour Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best poetryfervour Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about poetry quotes about love and life, love and sad poetry in urdu, sad and love poetry in urdu, poetry by love and cheesecake menu, poetry by love and cheesecake fort,

• 2 Followers
  • 13 Stories

Ananya Bansiwal

Don't let your torments be disguised as your smiles.
You are a human,
You feel alone,
Isolated,
Afflicted..

Faking a smile will not hinder any gloominess coming to you.
Show what you feel..
Don't let your emotions burden you up.

None of them will have your character certificate..
Be You.. #nojoto #nojotians #writersofnojoto #nojotoenglish #afsaana #tum #poetry #insta #write #poem #poet #ink #ananyabansiwal #poetryfervour

Ananya Bansiwal

These winds bring me a flash of you.. #nojoto #nojotowriters #insta #poetry #nojotoenglish #nojotians #nojotowordsmith #words #writer #kahaani #ananyabansiwal #poetryfervour #likho #love #hawayein #memories #pen

Ananya Bansiwal

You need to know some secrets my love.

You've known me more than even I knew myself.
You've tasted the essence of my soul with your love..

" A Secret Revealed " #poetry #nojoto #poetryfervour #nojotoenglish

Ananya Bansiwal

#nojoto #nojotowriters #nojotowordsmith #writers #poetryfervour #poets

Ananya Bansiwal

What could not determine me,,
surely guided me.. What could not break me,,
Surely moulded me..
#nojoto #nojotowriters #nojotowordsmith #poetryfervour #words #writersofig #instawriters #nojotopoets

Ananya Bansiwal

#nojoto #nojotowordsmith #nojotowriters #poetryfervour

Ananya Bansiwal

It was just halfway and it was the day.
I realised, scars are beautiful.. #nojoto #poetryfervour #ananyabansiwal #poetry #writers

Ananya Bansiwal

Your limitations are only to the extent by which you build walls around yourself.

Learn to overpower your limitations and let go off the fears. #limit #nojotoenglish #nojoto #poetryfervour #ananyabansiwal #nojotowordsmith #wordoftheday #poetry #writers #words

Ananya Bansiwal

Zindagi bhar ka sauda na sahi,
Par do waqt ki wafa toh kar lete.. #nojoto #writersofinsta #poetry #ananyabansiwal #poetryfervour #afsana #words

Ananya Bansiwal

For I have walked weary roads when the thought of stepping ahead seems void.. 

Walk my paths before determining me..
 #nojoto #poetryfervour #instawriters #poetry #writers #nojotowriters #penandnk #feelings #paper #words #ananyabansiwal
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification