Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best rhidamkapoor Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best rhidamkapoor Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about rhi meaning in hindi, rhi in hindi, kr rhi in hindi, kya kr rhi ho in english, mai uski rah dekgti rhi wo bhatkta rha shayri 0,

• 7 Followers
  • 17 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Akhilesh Dixit

mute video

purvi Shah

Guys! Here is your sunday special collab challenge! I will read each and every collaboration thoroughly and the winning collab and ofcourse the winner will be featured in one of my next videos! I will myself narrate that collab in my own voice for him/her! Soo all the best and do awsome 👍 With love ❤️ RHIDAM KAPOOR #rhidamkapoor #collabwithrhidamkapoor #yqbaba #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine #CollabChallenge

read more
Hum hargiz bevafa Na the..
Par waqt ne  hamara Sath Kaha  Diya...
Koi gila bhi Nahi Apne aapse,
Mukader ne jo Likha hamne manjur Kiya.... Guys! Here is your sunday special collab challenge! I will read each and every collaboration thoroughly and the winning collab and ofcourse the winner will be featured in one of my next videos! I will myself narrate that collab in my own voice for him/her!
Soo all the best and do awsome 👍 
With love ❤️
RHIDAM KAPOOR

#rhidamkapoor 
#collabwithrhidamkapoor
#yqbaba

purvi Shah

Hello guys! Now you can enjoy this collab challenge 👍❤️👍 #collabwithrhidamkapoor #rhidamkapoor #yqbaba #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with #rhidamkapoor

read more
देख लो.....!
दिल पर कितने ज़ख़्म हैं....

तुम तो कहते थे.....!
इश्क़ मरहम है....
 Hello guys! Now you can enjoy this collab challenge 👍❤️👍

#collabwithrhidamkapoor 
#rhidamkapoor 
#yqbaba
#yqdidi   #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with #RhidamKapoor

Rashmi Hule

Hello beautiful girls! You can now enjoy this collab challenge 👍❤️💓❤️👍 #rhidamkapoor #collabwithrhidamkapoor #CollabChallenge #yqbaba #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with #rhidamkapoor

read more
तरसते रहते है मिलने तुमसे
रो रो के राते गुजारते है...  Hello beautiful girls! You can now enjoy this collab challenge 👍❤️💓❤️👍

#rhidamkapoor 
#collabwithrhidamkapoor 
#collabchallenge 
#yqbaba
#yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine

Aprajita Jha

Good morning all you guys!💖 Today I've decided to bring some additional excitement for you through this Collab Challenge! The 3 best collabs will be gifted with an entirely new sensational love story on this Saturday night in a private post! Hehe...Interesting naa?? You may collab upto tomorrow 10 pm! So here we go... #rhidamkapoor #Collab #yqdidi #yqbaba #yqhindi #Dhadak #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with #rhidamkapoor

read more
तुम इस दिल का हिस्सा नहीं हो
बल्कि तुम ही दिल बन कर 
मूझ में धड़कते रहते हो
कभी गौर से देखोगे मेरी हाथों की लकीरों को
तो तुम्हें एहसास होगा कि
इनमें सिर्फ और सिर्फ 
तुम्हरा नाम लिखा हुआ हैं
कभी गौर से झाकोगे मेरी आँखों की गहराइयों में 
तो तुम्हें एहसास होगा कि
इन्हें बस एक तेरा दीदार 
पाने की चाहत रहती हैं
कभी गौर से सुनोगे मेरी रुह की आवाज़ को
जो तेरी रुह के साथ
हमेशा जुड़े रहना चाहती हैं
 Good morning all you guys!💖 Today I've decided to bring some additional excitement for you through this Collab Challenge! The 3 best collabs will be gifted with an entirely new sensational love story on this Saturday night in a private post! 
Hehe...Interesting naa??
You may collab upto tomorrow  10 pm!
So here we go...

#rhidamkapoor #collab #yqdidi #yqbaba #yqhindi #dhadak  #YourQuoteAndMine

Sushmita

💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞 Hello lovely girls, here is your tonight's collab challenge!! Just pen down whatever thoughts strike your mind.... Tomorrow 10:30 pm, I will honour the girl with the best collab, with a lovely title👰!! Soo here we go....... 👍👍👍 With love!💓💓💓 Rhidam Kapoor.......................... #YourQuoteAndMine #rhidamkapoor #collabwithrhidamkapoor

read more
am always waiting for the notification with your name on it... 💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞
Hello lovely girls, here is your tonight's collab challenge!!
Just pen down whatever thoughts strike your mind....
Tomorrow 10:30 pm, I will honour the girl with the best collab, with a lovely title👰!! 
Soo here we go.......
👍👍👍 
With love!💓💓💓
Rhidam Kapoor..........................

Rhidam Kapoor

#rhidamkapoor #CoronaVirus  #LovePoem #shayari #CoronaPoem

Rhidam Kapoor

#rhidamkapoor #mohobbat #ibadat

Rhidam Kapoor

#rhidamkapoor #love

Rhidam Kapoor

#rhidamkapoor