tags

Best inside Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

Find the Best inside Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos.

• 276 Followers
  • 1163 Stories
  • Popular
  • Latest
  • Video

""

"It was raining outside someone was cheating inside.. someone meeting outside.. i was breaking inside.."

It was raining outside someone was cheating  inside..
someone meeting outside..
i was breaking inside..

#rain_tooks_lot_of_pain @Nadeem Haidar @neha singh

284 Love
12 Share

""

"The evil quotes The Evil inside.... Interesting topic Nojoto... The Evil of Inside😈 comes out when I sit on steerings wheel.. 😂👻😂👻😡😂"

The evil quotes    The Evil inside....
Interesting topic Nojoto...

The Evil of Inside😈 comes out when I sit on steerings wheel..
😂👻😂👻😡😂

#Evil

#CTL

#traffic

#Comedy

179 Love

""

"Waqt noor ko beynoor kr deta hai , Chote se zakhm ko naasoor kr deta hai kon chahta h apno se door hona,, pr waqt sbko majboor kr deta hai....."

Waqt noor ko beynoor kr deta  hai ,
Chote se zakhm ko naasoor kr deta hai
kon chahta h apno se door hona,, pr 
waqt sbko majboor kr deta hai.....

# Through there is gold up in the mountains, lovely pearls deep inside the sea, those treasure do not mean as much as your friendship mean to me..... thank you for all the beautiful memories deep inside my heart, as time passes new one will form bt old ones are never going to be depart........
Dost 😃 @Vaishali Chauhan @अरुणशुक्ल अर्जुन @Yadav_gg @Sambhav jain(महफूज़_जनाब) @Dr Ashish_Vats

156 Love

""

"Silent tears holds the loudest pain...💔 -Smita_🖤✍️"

Silent tears holds the loudest pain...💔

-Smita_🖤✍️

#Smile #inside #outside #Broken #Smita_writer #crying #trending #trend #depression

If someone always laughs and crack jokes behind everyone everytime.Then it doesn't means that he is always happy...Bcz...the person who always laughs is the person who crys alone...And don't want to share his/her tears with anyone😇💔

---------------💔--------------------

146 Love

""

"The evil quotes We know our wrong side wrong thoughts wrong deeds everyone wanna be RAMA noone wanna be RAVNA when it comes to pointout others we became Rama even we know inside we also have Ravna within us "lets kill the Ravna who is within us (the evil part of us ) Wishing you all a very happy Vijaydashmi""

The evil quotes  We know our wrong side 
wrong thoughts
wrong deeds 
everyone wanna be RAMA
noone wanna be RAVNA 
when it comes to pointout others 
we became Rama 
even we know inside 
we also have Ravna within us 
"lets kill the Ravna who is within us 
(the evil part of us )
Wishing you all a very happy Vijaydashmi"

#nojotoquotes #Anshula #nojotoenglish #dussehera #Evil #inside #Ravna #rama #kill #Evilinside

135 Love
2 Share