Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Chappr Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Chappr Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about chup chap kyun khadi hai, tu cha gayi hai mujhpe aasman ki tarah, chup chap tu kyun khadi hai fasle ki ghadi hai, chup chap tu kyun khadi hai, hat ve cha me,

• 1 Followers
  • 25 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

azhar

chaptet 10 After that we talked normally for just few days..and she was not talking to me as much as she had done before.. And again she started doing the same thing that plzz dun talk to me.. He- yaar tum itni jldi emotional kyu hote ho..?? She- emotional ki baat nahi hai.. I don't want ki meri wajah se koi hurt ho..and tumhari baatein sunke to mujhe dar lgta hai.. He- kyu m devil ki baatein krta hoon..? (to change her mood...) She- very funnnnny... He- chal to hans k dikha... She- very smart.. #Quotes

read more
chaptet 10
After that we talked normally for just few days..and she was not talking to me as much as she had done before.. And again she started doing the same thing that plzz dun talk to me..
He- yaar tum itni jldi emotional kyu hote ho..??
She- emotional ki baat nahi hai.. I don't want ki meri wajah se koi hurt ho..and tumhari baatein sunke to mujhe dar lgta hai..
He- kyu m devil ki baatein krta hoon..? (to change her mood...)
She- very funnnnny...
He- chal to hans k dikha...
She- very smart..

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification