Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Tht Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Tht Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about sudjarwadi tht,

• 12 Followers
  • 58 Stories

Kanika Maheshwari

When are we in love  we always listen the each and every lyrics n remember the person whom u love n feel the lyrics as well as the song......And when are we sad we still listen the each and every lyrics  as well as the song but this feeling is different because when u feeling these lyrics ur sad n mostly at tht time u listen sad songs and u relate each n every song with u and tht makes u more sad....... #lovefeelingwithmusic

Guju chokri Ruh

#YouAreMine 💟 #poem

read more
You're mine 💖

Yes, i am worried for u ,
Yes , i care for u ,
Tht's bcz you're mine 💟

Yes , i scold you ,
Yes , i be angry on you ,
Tht's bcz you're mine 💟

Yes, i am over protective,
Yes, i am over possessive ,
Tht's bcz you're mine 💟

Yes, i smile for u,
Yes, i dressup for u,
Thts bcz you're mine 💟

Yes, my heart beats only for u,
Yes, my soul needs only you ,
Thts bcz you're mine 💟

Yes, i trust only you,
Yes, i deserve only you,
Thts bcz you're mine 💟

I knw you wont leave my side 
Even if we have a fight
Thts bcz you're mine 💟

Yes, i fight for u ,with u ,
Yes, i crave for u every sec ,
Thts bcz you're mine 💟

Yes, i need you in my arms,
Yes, i wanna kiss you till eternity,
Thts bcz you're mine💟

Yes, i have a past with you, present with you
 and wanna have future too
Thts bcz you're mine 💟

You're souly wholly completely mine💟
You're just mine 💟
Only mine 💟 #Youaremine 💟

Benam

#🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐

read more
I can pretend tht I dnt cry 4 u the whole day. We can pretend we not loved each other n we both used each other for physical needs. In reality there will alwys for tht throbbing pain in our hearts. 
We can pretend that u were nthng in my lyf. We can also pretend Evey small promise was fake. 
Is this a good option for u? Another option is we can stop pretending n cme bck 2gthr bcz we knw neither used each other nor did we wnt each othr for physical needs. We loved each othr like crazy. We cared for each other like crazy. Plz think it ovr agn jaaan. I wnt u 2 b my dimpi.  If u still think tht m nt Mr perfect anymore 4 u m rdy 2 chng myslf 4 u... I can try my bst to b perfect.... #🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐

Guju chokri Ruh

#My_Story When i saw u i came to knw what smile is when u hugged me i came to knw what peace is when u frst meet me i came to knw what happiness is when u kissed me i came to knw what love is and #Part1 #nojotophoto #part2 #tobecontinued

read more
 #My_story 

When i saw u i came to knw what smile  is 
when u hugged me i came to knw what peace is 
when u frst meet me i came to knw what happiness is 
when u kissed me i came to knw what love is 
and

J O K E R S A Y S

#Dont hurt someones emotion# Keep smiling😉

read more
Trust Don't play with my emotion,
i know tht im sensitive,
But let me tell u tht,
i can play this game better than you...😎 #Dont hurt someones emotion# Keep smiling😉

Mohit Bhardwaj

At times uh come up wth situations  uh r stuck in badly n getting no way to come out of it...At tht very moment uh r like tht plant who's roots r partially out of the soil but is still alive in hope of surviving somewhere down the line knowing that it won't be able to for more days...!! #life #people #struggle #servive

MALIHA KHAN

#Fact of d day....

read more
in dz whole world oll people undrstnd only their own love...no one undrstnd other'z love...when they love anyone tht iz right...but when other person love anyone...tht iz wrong...they gve 2 advice evryone don't love anyone...evryone iz frowd...but they think dt their luv iz true...dt girl/boy iz not infidel😶😶

_maliha farheen_ #fact of d day....

palak agrawal

Chocolate

read more
Choco!choco!choco!
O my lovely choco!!
U r so dear to me 
Tht i wish i had ur tree 
Whenever i am feeling low
U r the one
Who can make me glow
I can eat u day nd nyt
U r the one who calms my fright 
Nd u knw wht
Coz of my love nd craziness towards u 
I have been named after u as a
       CHOCOLATE GIRL..
i love ur sweet crunchy taste
U r perfect for every date
Lastly i could just say tht
U take the best of my quest
Nd nthng in this world cud ever beat my
KITTY KAT!!... Chocolate

azhar

CHAPTER 12 july 2012 As last tym i said bye to her angrilly and sadly.. i was feeling damn bad at that time..And my anger was out of control on that day.. but again i got a msg from her.. i was unable to control myself and i talked to her in a very rude way.. it was the same day Feb. 29,2012 at 3:06 pm she- agr tum gye na.. to mein tumse kabhi baat nahi krungi.. he- kya yaar.. she- ho gya..? he- kya ho gya..? #Quotes

read more
CHAPTER 12
july 2012
As last tym i said bye to her angrilly and sadly..
i was feeling damn bad at that time..And my anger was out of control on that day.. but again i got a msg from her.. i was unable to control myself and i talked to her in a very rude way.. it was the same day Feb. 29,2012 at 3:06 pm
she- agr tum gye na.. to mein tumse kabhi baat nahi krungi..
he- kya yaar..
she- ho gya..?
he- kya ho gya..?

azhar

chapter 11 The things i had feared about were happening with us again and again.. sometimes she talked to me with an happy mood.. and sometimes she did with a rude beahaviour..plzz dun talk to me..etc etc.. sometimes i felt like heaven and sometimes like hell.. sometimes my nights were pleasent and sometimes was with tears in my eyes.. and the worstest thing was that it was happening again and again.. my nights were going sleepless.. it was feb. 29,2012. she asked me..tell me how many best frien #Quotes

read more
chapter 11
The things i had feared about were happening with us again and again.. sometimes she talked to me with an happy mood..
and sometimes she did with a rude beahaviour..plzz dun talk to me..etc etc.. sometimes i felt like heaven and sometimes like hell..
sometimes my nights were pleasent and sometimes was with tears in my eyes.. and the worstest thing was that it was happening again and again..
my nights were going sleepless..
it was feb. 29,2012.
she asked me..tell me how many best frien
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification