Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best TheBloodyThoughts Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best TheBloodyThoughts Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about heart your job is to pump the blood, trust your heart if the seas catch fire and live by love though the stars walk backward, love thought of the day in hindi, thought for the day love quotes, trust your heart if the seas catch fire live by love though the stars walk backward meaning,

• 1 Followers
  • 22 Stories

Unknown (The Bloody Thoughts)

Selfish people are so honest, Atleast they don't hide their selfishness. Be honest #Love #TheBloodyThoughts #Unknown

If your action affects the person, then never loose them. They truely loves you. You matters for them. #TheBloodyThoughts #unknown #Love

read more
Don't be blind to those who love you, While you love who do not. If your action affects the person, then never loose them. They truely loves you. You matters for them. #TheBloodyThoughts #Unknown #Love

Don't take life too seriously, You'll never get out of it alive. #TheBloodyThoughts #Love #unknown

read more
Change the situation or change your mindset towards it, Rather than ruin your emotions. Don't take life too seriously, You'll never get out of it alive.
#TheBloodyThoughts #Love #Unknown

Love is where anger becomes clamness and Words becomes silence. #TheBloodyThoughts #Love #unknown

read more
What is love It is the feeling of expression in which a person who never lied started liying just for the happiness of another person. Love is where anger becomes clamness and Words becomes silence. #TheBloodyThoughts #Love #Unknown

People who gets irritate by your action are so genuine. #TheBloodyThoughts #Love #unknown

read more
Peevish and fretful people are so uncounterfieted. People who gets irritate by your action are so genuine. #TheBloodyThoughts #Love #Unknown

Be genuine not perfect. #TheBloodyThoughts #Love #unknown

read more
Never be infallible, Be Uncounterfieted. Be genuine not perfect. #TheBloodyThoughts #Love #Unknown

Find happiness even in bad days. #TheBloodyThoughts #unknown #me

read more
It's upto you to find beauty in disgusting days. Find happiness even in bad days. #TheBloodyThoughts #Unknown #Me

Introvert with cognitive mind is just phenomenal combination. #TheBloodyThoughts #Love #unknown

read more
Being an introvert with intellectual mind, A phenomenal combination. Introvert with cognitive mind is just phenomenal combination. #TheBloodyThoughts #Love #Unknown

My emotional strength is strong, I'll recover. #TheBloodyThoughts #unknown #Love

read more
Safar No matter how much you've hurt me. I'm enough resilience. My emotional strength is strong, I'll recover. #TheBloodyThoughts #Unknown #Love

People will know about yourself not about the people you're citing. #TheBloodyThoughts #Love #unknown

read more
May be our favourite cite will depict more about us than the people we're citing. People will know about yourself not about the people you're citing. #TheBloodyThoughts #Love #Unknown
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification