Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best KiranThoughts Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best KiranThoughts Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about arijit singh love mashup 2016 by kiran kamath, uday kiran love story, uday kiran first love, tu hai meri kiran, uday kiran love ringtones,

• 1 Followers
  • 10 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Kiran khan

The key to succeeding in a relationship is not finding the right person; it’s learning to love the person you found 💓
-kiran's Thought!       #Nojotovibes #KiranThoughts #Innerfeelings #quotations #Nojotoenglish

Kiran khan

love is a pure feeling! vibes #KiranThoughts #nojotoenglish #Quotes #innerfeelings #nojotovibes

read more
The key to succeeding in a 
relationship is not finding
 the right person;
but 
 it’s learning to love the person you found ❣
-Kiran's Thought! love is a pure feeling! #Nojotovibes #KiranThoughts #Nojotoenglish #Quotes #Innerfeelings

Kiran khan

mute video

Kiran khan

Insan bhi kitna ajeeb hota hai na! 💔vibes #nojotoenglish #KiranThoughts #innerfeelings #Kirankikahani #story

read more
Yeh Insan bhi kitna ajeeb hota hai na..
Apni muhabbat ko paaney key lye apni anaa ,apna guroor,apny ap tak ko bech daalta hai aur jab Itna sab bech deny key baad bhi usy vo mohabbat ni milti to vo ek bhikari ban jata hai vo bhikari jo bheek mangny k lye hr had paar krdy. us k lye vo bheek vesi hi hai jesa k mrty ko pani ka ek ghoont,zakhmi ko khoon ka ek qatra r jesy bhooky ko roti ka tukra .Aur jab usy vo mohabbat ni milti to rafta rafta yaa to khuda ka ho jata hai ya phr apny ap ka bhi nahin rehta ... 
                       Han insan bht ajeeb hai itna ajeeb k ye bhi  jan ni pata k bheek dena bhi hr insan k zarf ki baat nahin!
-Kiran's Thought! Insan bhi kitna ajeeb hota hai na! 💔#Nojotovibes #Nojotoenglish #KiranThoughts #Innerfeelings #Kirankikahani

Kiran khan

It was named Jumu’ah because it is derived from the word Al-Jam’ in Arabic which means to gather, as Muslims gather on this day every week, and Allah has commanded the believers to gather for his Worship, as He says that which means: “O you who believe! When the call is proclaimed for Jumu’ah (Friday Prayers), come fast to the remembrance of Allah”
                Jumma Mubarak!
-Kiran's Thought! #NojotoVibes #KiranThoughts #Nojotoenglish #Nojotoquotes  #JummaMubarak❣

Kiran khan

Allah, the Exalted, enjoins: “O you !who believe, Fear Allah. And let every soul look to what it has put forth for tomorrow.”
                                     Jumma Mubarak!
-Kiran's Thought! #Nojotovibes #KiranThoughts #Nojotoquotes #Nojotoenglish #JummaMubarak ❣

Kiran khan

Like everything will be there but we'll not alive anymore! vibes #innerfeelings #KiranThoughts #nojotoquotes #English #nojotovibes

read more
Loud voices will still be there, echoing between every side of this earth,
 of loud hearty laughs and soulful singing.♥️🖤

Somewhere in the future, we will only have days 
where we smile and sadness is just one thing we forgot how it feel!💔😭💕
-Kiran's Thought! Like everything will be there but we'll not alive anymore! #Nojotovibes #Innerfeelings #KiranThoughts #Nojotoquotes #English

Kiran khan

Piece of flesh stoped beating by the person it beats for!
-Kiran's Thought! #Nojotovibes #NojotoQuotes #KiranThoughts #InnerFeelings

Kiran khan

So here you are . Came again to haunt my memories ? Or just to remind me that I am so weak and vulnerable inside for you that I can think of you and my hands get into a trembling condition with numbness all over my body? How stupid I am to asking you these questions when you are not here. When its actually me , a part of me that has totally consumed by you and now its just you literally breathing in me , slowly taking away my breath day by day !💔🔥
-Kiran's Thought #Nojotovibes #Nojotoquotes #Innerfeelings #KiranThoughts

Kiran khan

"I want to tell you that you are still here, every day and you are here, in music, in the distance, in the streets, and as I walk, everywhere, I do not forget you, so I find you between my tents and my days, I always yearns for you!🧡♥️🌸
-Kiran's Thought #KiranThoughts #Nojotovibes #InnerFeelings
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification