Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best eiffel Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best eiffel Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about steps to the top of eiffel tower, steps to the top of the eiffel tower, about the eiffel tower, eiffel tower black and white, eiffel tower in french,

• 2 Followers
  • 2 Stories

Maaryah

Let me be one of the artists of those streets who portrays you, Or one of those Parisians who resides in you, Or one of those dwellers in Le Recruitment sighing at the magnificent Eiffel! Or one of those wanderers who aspire to sit on the edge of Eiffel with legs in the air, listening to old French songs admiring the beauty of your heart! Let me be one of those lovers of yours, of whose love you're still unaware of! P.S-Even if thr write up ain't nice but i'm getting obsessed with this click!😬 #eiffel #bonjourall #badwritingdays

read more
// O Paris! //
_________ Let me be one of the artists of those streets who portrays you,
Or one of those Parisians who resides in you,
Or one of those dwellers in Le Recruitment sighing at the magnificent Eiffel!
Or one of those wanderers who aspire to sit on the edge of Eiffel with legs in the air, listening to old French songs admiring the beauty of your heart!
Let me be one of those lovers of yours,
of whose love you're still unaware of!

P.S-Even if thr write up ain't nice but i'm getting obsessed with this click!😬

Gyanopedia

#nojoto #gyanopedia #facts #eiffel #tower

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification