Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best sattypun Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best sattypun Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about ham sat sat hai film, ham sat sat hai 1300, dunia ke sat ajube, sat sri akal meaning in hindi, sat shri akaal meaning in hindi,

• 2 Followers
  • 300 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Satish Chandra

It's time to collab and talk about the #funniestmemory of your mom. #remembertowrite #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #SattyMuses #sattypun

read more
She used to
scold me,
beat me,
punish me
in the first half of the day
And then
cried herself
in the second half.
 It's time to collab and talk about the #funniestmemory of your mom. #remembertowrite  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

#sattymuses

#sattypun

Satish Chandra

He - Will you marry me?

She - I have a boyfriend.

He - So, Shall I ask him?

She - 🥶 #sattypun

#punchayat

#punny

#sattymemes

Satish Chandra

Autocorrect: Like that kid in class who yells out wrong answers very confidently. Credits: HipDict on Instagram Participate in the #rapidfire and define the word autocorrect. #autocorrectnoun My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #sattypun #SattyMuses

read more
An instrument that
deliberately makes you
feel poor in writing.
 Autocorrect: Like that kid in class who yells out wrong answers very confidently.

Credits: HipDict on Instagram 

Participate in the #rapidfire and define the word autocorrect. #autocorrectnoun

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine

Satish Chandra

Participate in the #rapidfire and define the word exaggeration. #exaggerationnoun My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #SattyMuses #sattypun #funnyquotes

read more
Bla Bla Bla Bla Bla Bla
expressed as
Bla Bla Bla Bla Bla Bla
Bla Bla Bla Bla Bla Bla
Bla Bla Bla Bla Bla Bla
…………………

Participate in the #rapidfire and define the word exaggeration. #exaggerationnoun

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine

#sattymuses

#sattypun #funnyquotes

Satish Chandra

Start your day with a #doublecollab and tell us how this Diwali is different from the last Diwali. #LastThisDiwali #Diwali #happydiwali #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #SattyMuses #sattypun

read more
I swore not to lit crackers

I swear, I won’t take such swear. Start your day with a #doublecollab and tell us how this Diwali is different from the last Diwali. #lastthisdiwali #diwali #happydiwali #YourQuoteAndMine

#sattymuses

#sattypun

Satish Chandra

Welcome to the day 25 of #YoJoWriMo or the YourQuote Joke Writing Month i.e. October. For example: You know you're ugly when you get handed the camera every time they make a group photo. #Collab #jokecollab #youreuglywhen #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #sattypun

read more
you hardly notice
any change in our looks
even after you come out 
of Shehnaaz Beauty Parlour
after spending an entire day.

Welcome to the day 25 of #YoJoWriMo or the YourQuote Joke Writing Month i.e. October.

For example: You know you're ugly when you get handed the camera every time they make a group photo.

#collab #jokecollab #youreuglywhen  #YourQuoteAndMine

#yqbaba

Satish Chandra

Permission lena chahiye na Kauno mana thode hai Aap permission lijiye ! Welcome to the day 23 of #YoJoWriMo or the YourQuote Joke Writing Month i.e. October. In today's #jokecollab, talk about your best friend's ex who was funny. #Collab #bestfriendsfunnyex #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #sattypun #SattyMuses

read more
he even left her,
for not letting him
go on a date
with his previous Ex.

How Exemplary !

Permission lena chahiye na
Kauno mana thode hai
Aap permission lijiye !

Welcome to the day 23 of #YoJoWriMo or the YourQuote Joke Writing Month i.e. October.

In today's #jokecollab, talk about your best friend's ex who was funny. #collab #bestfriendsfunnyex #YourQuoteAndMine

Satish Chandra

Welcome to the day 19 of #YoJoWriMo or the YourQuote Joke Writing Month i.e. October. In today's #jokecollab, talk about your friend's #boringchildhood. #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #SattyMuses #sattypun

read more
I decided

not to discuss about it ever

in our Adulthood.
 Welcome to the day 19 of #YoJoWriMo or the YourQuote Joke Writing Month i.e. October.

In today's #jokecollab, talk about your friend's #boringchildhood. #collab #YourQuoteAndMine

#sattymuses

#sattypun

Satish Chandra

Welcome to the day 16 of #YoJoWriMo or the YourQuote Joke Writing Month i.e. October. In today's #jokecollab, talk about your best friend's sense of humour. #Collab #badsenseofhumour #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #sattypun

read more
that even his best jokes
are only liked by 
his best lame friend.

Welcome to the day 16 of #YoJoWriMo or the YourQuote Joke Writing Month i.e. October.

In today's #jokecollab, talk about your best friend's sense of humour. #collab #badsenseofhumour #YourQuoteAndMine

#sattypun

Satish Chandra

Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. Talk about sleep, talk about yourself. #latenightquotes #sleepandiarelike #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #sattypun #SattyMuses #Punchayat

read more
Tom & Jerry

Both are after each other

But they hardly collide for a fruitful event.

Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. Talk about sleep, talk about yourself. #latenightquotes #sleepandiarelike #YourQuoteAndMine

#sattypun #sattymuses

#punchayat
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification