Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best FakhraNovels Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best FakhraNovels Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about fakhra meaning, fakhra waheed novels list, fakhra younus, best love story novels, best novels of all time,

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories

Fakhra Waheed

So whats not letting you come out of your pain? The beauty of pain? Yes! Pains have their own beauty. We dun want to come out of them. But you are not admiring the beauty of pains. You are behaving like a victim. You are misusing this pain. Pains are to make you strong but you think you are a victim and you got the right to cry, stay upset and sad all the tym. Ok! Cry, cry hard but infront of Allah. Pains are not to stay sad and upset but these are a push in ur life. For myself I always say "Z #Motivational #Quote #positivevibes #believeinyourself #bestrong #dailymotivation #mentalhealthmatters #FakhraWaheed #PainsAreReal #FakhraNovels

read more
I am always here to listen you aur na b hn to Allah G to hain na. Wo tmhy snbhal lein ge. ❤ So whats not letting you come out of your pain? The beauty of pain? Yes! Pains have their own beauty. We dun want to come out of them. But you are not admiring the beauty of pains. You are behaving like a victim. You are misusing this pain. Pains are to make you strong but you think you are a victim and you got the right to cry, stay upset and sad all the tym. Ok! Cry, cry hard but infront of Allah. Pains are not to stay sad and upset but these are a push in ur life. 

For myself I always say "Z

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification