Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best BestFinisherEver Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best BestFinisherEver Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about stopped talking to my best friend, happy birthday to best friend, best friend love edits, best friends forever television show where to watch, best love edits,

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Soumya Rebel

I stood with him.. I still stand with him.. I will continue standing with him forever.. Because he’s not just a Cricketer but Our Nation’s Pride, Honour, the Most Favourite Captain Cool, the Best Finisher ever for entire World’s Cricket Fraternity & also for every single Cricket lover. He is our #MSD 🤗 Respected dear #MSDhoni , some people can never retire in life & You are one of the brightest examples of such priceless category of People. Never cry please. You can’t even imagine what happiness #indiancricket #captaincool #ICCWorldCup2019 #Jersey7 #BestFinisherEver

read more
Dhoni I stood with him.. I still stand with him.. I will continue standing with him forever.. Because he’s not just a Cricketer but Our Nation’s Pride, Honour, the Most Favourite Captain Cool, the Best Finisher ever for entire World’s Cricket Fraternity & also for every single Cricket lover. He is our #MSD 🤗
Respected dear #MSDhoni , some people can never retire in life & You are one of the brightest examples of such priceless category of People. Never cry please. You can’t even imagine what happiness & courage you have been giving to we Indians since years. If You cry then how can your supporters stop their tears ! 
You will always remain the best for us & personally I feel you’re perfectly fit to play even the next ICC World Cup🤗🤗👍🏻👍🏻
DHONI.. DHONI.. DHONI.. DHONI..........♥️
#MSDhoni
#Jersey7
#IndianCricket
#CaptainCool
#BestFinisherEver
#ICCWorldCup2019 I stood with him.. I still stand with him.. I will continue standing with him forever.. Because he’s not just a Cricketer but Our Nation’s Pride, Honour, the Most Favourite Captain Cool, the Best Finisher ever for entire World’s Cricket Fraternity & also for every single Cricket lover. He is our #MSD 🤗
Respected dear #MSDhoni , some people can never retire in life & You are one of the brightest examples of such priceless category of People. Never cry please. You can’t even imagine what happiness

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification